Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

makeup idea with eid dress

Hello
    here are my eid dress pix which I have got made from Enchanted Clothings (smurf over here), its on the way to reach me...

please suggest me what kinda makeup will look good with it for daytime party? I have thin lips and dark lipsticks usually don't suite me.

Thanks a lot

Re: makeup idea with eid dress

Try nude or pink lips with heavy eye makeup- cat eye liner, few coats of mascara, eyeshadow, eye lashes perhaps depending on whether or not you can put them on. Don't forget to use a primer under your eye makeup. You could dry pink blusher.
    Hamain maat dhondna duniya ki bheed main... Hum milein ge tumhain tumhari parchayi main

Comment

So many options to choose from, you could do a classic gold eye and pale pink/mauve on the lips. Silver and blue or silver and purple eyes and a pink lipstick. Green smokey eyes and a nude lip.
      ..all you need is trust and a little bit of pixie dust!

Comment

makeup idea with eid dress

Pink/nude lipstick With smokey eyes will Look good

Comment

GO for green eyeshades and very light pastel pink lips.it will compliment tour dress with fresh look.

Comment

thanks everyone for your ideas...I am liking Gina's idea of classic gold look...

Comment

You also try neural gold eye with colored eye pencil on the bottom lash line in purple or turquoises it will give your eyes a pop of color with out going over board

Comment

i went for gold eye shadow with cat eyeliner, lots of mascara, blue eye pencil on bottom lash line n tried both nude and little bit darker lipsticks and it looked great but sorry dont took pix of my eye makeup. still thanks for your suggesstions.

Comment

Working...
                X