New Clothes, Shoes, Accessories, etc in Ramadan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Clothes, Shoes, Accessories, etc in Ramadan

i thought someone may have posted something about this, but did not find anything....so i created a new thread.

has anyone heard that wearing new clothes, shoes, accessories, etc in ramadan earn "sawab" and that there is no "hisaab" of such things during this month?

i want to know if there is any truth to this statement and if anyone can share their research and back it up.

I saw this quote once and under the quote, in fine print, it said "sponsored by Gul Ahmed textile mills and Bata shoe company"
    People are afraid of what they don't understand

Comment

Re: New Clothes, Shoes, Accessories, etc in Ramadan

Originally posted by nabz View Post
      i thought someone may have posted something about this, but did not find anything....so i created a new thread.

has anyone heard that wearing new clothes, shoes, accessories, etc in ramadan earn "sawab" and that there is no "hisaab" of such things during this month?

i want to know if there is any truth to this statement and if anyone can share their research and back it up.
      don't believe in everything you hear and read [on the net], especially regarding "no Hisaab" on the 'Day of Judgement' anything bought during Ramadhan...it doesn't make any sense...the money must have been earned through Halaal means.
      Life is NOT measured by the number of breaths we take but the moments that take our breath away!!!
      16 breaths a minute, 23040 a day...NO one knows which one will be their LAST!

Comment

of course it is earned through halal means. i've just heard of people wearing new clothes, shoes, etc during ramadan because there is no hisaab on those items.

is it recommended or stated in any hadith or scholar or lecture to wear new(er) and your nice(r) items in ramadan?

most people wear new clothes on eid. why? is it for the same reason?

Comment

I don't know about wearing the new clothes in ramzan being sawab but I have heard the elders say that there is no "hisaab" for clothing bought in ramzan.

I take that with a grain of salt because that ruling would encourage people to stock-pile and leave little for others to afford during the rest of the year and that makes no sense whatsoever. One thing that Islam was really good at was setting policy and that includes commerce.

Comment

Working...
          X