Daniellas parlour Islamabad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daniellas parlour Islamabad

Has anyone had any experience with Daniellas recently? I have heard both good and bad reviews so im just undecisive! Im considering getting my Baraat day makeup done by her but would realllllllyyy appreciate it if anyone could give me some details...

- Most importantly how much are they charging for bridal makeup?
    - Who does the makeup and hair is it Daniella or Janie and if so who is better?
    - Does anyone have any pics of real brides done by her recently?

Thanks xx

Re: Daniellas parlour Islamabad

i did my nikkah makeup from Daniella my makeup was stunning even my bhabhi and sister makeup was done by her relative i think it was her her daughter in law it was stunning too i love the way my makeup looks in real and pics everyone appreciate it ..sorry i cant post my pics due to privacy reasons ...

Comment

does jannie still do make up in isb? As far as I know it's her daughter in law as Janie is in dubai & you have to pay her specially to come to isb .....Daniella is good but has a tendency to go over white, you have to tell her to keep it to ur complexion tonal range. Otherwise brides are good , but I prefer Sobias.

Comment

i went to her for both my barat and walima. it was stunning both in real and pictures as well. Daniella did my makeup herself. i was thinking of sobia but then i saw a bride a week ago from my wedding which i didn't like. Janie is in dubai and you can book her if she is available in isb. Eeman (DIL) charge 50 k for oneday makeup (price from 2009). i like their photoshoot as well. i can give you contact number if you want.
        Ye yaad tha ke duwa karooN par utthey rahey merey haath yuN
        jesey khaahishoN ke hajoom meiN kaheeN kho gai teri aarzu

Comment

Originally posted by Sheal View Post
          i went to her for both my barat and walima. it was stunning both in real and pictures as well. Daniella did my makeup herself. i was thinking of sobia but then i saw a bride a week ago from my wedding which i didn't like. Janie is in dubai and you can book her if she is available in isb. Eeman (DIL) charge 50 k for oneday makeup (price from 2009). i like their photoshoot as well. i can give you contact number if you want.
          can u share ur picrures?

Comment

Originally posted by Sheal View Post
            50K? Just for makeup or did this include photoshoot or anything else, as thats quite pricey just for one day's makeup alone!

Comment

agree FarahK specially for 09 rates....

Comment

ufff 50k is too much for oneday.... does she also give away the makeupset and tools to bride whatever she uses on her ??
                LA ILAHA IL LALAHU MOHAMMAD UR RASOOL ALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by FarhaK View Post
                  50K? Just for makeup or did this include photoshoot or anything else, as thats quite pricey just for one day's makeup alone!
                  nope not for one day..

i called them last day charges are 25k for makeover for both iman n daniella

Comment

^ I know 50 k seemed alot specially for 2009.

Comment

Working...
                    X