Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hair straightners make a HUGE difference!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used my bro's GHDs a few months ago and my hair looked sho nice. I have a pair of Onyx ones which cost exactly the same and I was wondering my hair doesn't look the same. I realised my straightners are CRAP. Girlies do you prefer your GHDs over all others? I've learnt my lesson It was sucha waste of money.
    Hamain maat dhondna duniya ki bheed main... Hum milein ge tumhain tumhari parchayi main

Re: Hair straightners make a HUGE difference!

I have a GHD and it works better than other straightenenrs on my hair. When i first got into the hair straightening thing, i bought a cheap revlon one, around $50, and i didnt think it did a good job. I took it to Pak and gave it away. It worked awesome on the girls' hair there, maybe it has to do with your type of hair, and what products you are using? The ppl i gave my straightener to in Pak, don't use conditioner in their hair, so it worked good on dry rough hair.

But i love my GHD now, it works great for me, great investment!

Comment

I have never used GHD, but heard its one of the bests!!
      So dear I love him that with him, All deaths I could endure. Without him, live no life.
      William Shakespeare

Comment

I use the one called Sedu. I got it online!!! It is the best thing ever happened to me. The site is Folica hair. According to them Sedu is first and Chi is second! I found Sedu really really good!! I have thick hair and very mota single hair so I need high heat for it to make it silky and straight!! Heat according to the texture is the key!!

Comment

Absolutely love GHD, it's pricy but so worth it. I've had a Sedu as well, cost me 50 bucks less than the GHD but it didn't leave my hair silky smooth. I have pretty healthy hair, and after I'd use I'd end up with a burnt/sizzled look lol.

Comment

I have a Chi that I don't use. I used to have very thick hair until my hair started falling so much that it was scary for me. I stopped abusing my hair and started to use oil more often. It's much better now.

Comment

am I the only one using and loving my Remington straightener ?
              "This world (i.e., its pleasures and duration) in comparison with the Hereafter is (similar to the amount of water) one gets when he puts his finger in the sea. Let him then see what it returns with".[Muslim].

Comment

Love my GHD. Can't think of using anything else. It's quick, effective and works the best for my extremely frizzy hair.

Comment

i have conair..
                  how much GHD cost??
                  LA ILAHA IL LALAHU MOHAMMAD UR RASOOL ALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by prototype View Post
                    am I the only one using and loving my Remington straightener ?
                    Remington reminds me of my mom's ancient typewriter

Comment

Haven't tried them but have heard that Herstylers are brilliant as well..
                      Confidence is silent, insecurities are loud..

Comment

I've had my CHI for the past few years and LOVE it! I used to use cheap Revlon's ones before which never make me happy. Then I decided to splurge on a CHI (this was like 4-5 years ago).....and never went back to anything else.

I've heard very good reviews on GHD though.

Comment

Originally posted by Deeba1234 View Post
                          Haven't tried them but have heard that Herstylers are brilliant as well..
                          Deeba that's where I got my straightners and curlers from. The curlers are amazing but the straightners aren't so amazing lol
                          Hamain maat dhondna duniya ki bheed main... Hum milein ge tumhain tumhari parchayi main

Comment

The first time I used ghds people noticed a difference, asking "have you had your hair done?" when my first pair died, after about 3 years, I didn't hesitate to buy a new set, and again the first time I used the new ones people thought I'd had my hair done.

Comment

So does anyone know of a place to buy a ghd for the best price?

Comment

Working...
                              X