make up artist in Jhelum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

make up artist in Jhelum

A friend of mine got married in Pakistan and she got her make up done from 'Splenda' beauty salon, anyone heard of it?! Her makeup was amazing - she looked stunning!
    Anyone else gotten ready there? I'd like to here your experiences please.
    You can be as honest as you like lol

I was thinking to get my make up down from there but I heard they shut down?! Which is a bummer :/

Can you guys recommend any other places which do great makeup? In Jhelum or any other area. Im pretty new at this, been to Pakistan like once, so if you guys can give me recommendations of MUAs then I can let my sister in laws know so we can arrange appointments etc

Thank you

Re: make up artist in Jhelum

Well if you happen to come across any, let me know as well! When are you getting married? I'm getting married in January at Tulip Hotel!

Comment

There's actually one that I'm in talks with "Zarpash Mustapha" and she charges 40,000 PKR to come to Jhelum from Islamabad! You can type her name on Facebook and would find a group! She did makeup courses from England I believe! A very young lady!

Comment

make up artist in Jhelum

I'm getting married in October inshallah!! Tulip hotel - both days. I'm getting worried about where i'm going to get my makeup done from now, I was really counting on splenda. Have you heard of this salon?

I will check this girl out later, is that JUST her travel cost?! Thats a bit steep, no? I don't mind paying extra if MUAs are travelling but not 400 worth!!

Please girls can you give us some recommendations - preferably those who are willing to travel.

Comment

make up artist in Jhelum

No one?!

Comment

hi dear
            my mangni make up was done by spelendor make up artist was qanta for a month ago
            and i was 100% happy and glad.. she did a great job so go for it

Originally posted by RaniS View Post
            I'm getting married in October inshallah!! Tulip hotel - both days. I'm getting worried about where i'm going to get my makeup done from now, I was really counting on splenda. Have you heard of this salon?

I will check this girl out later, is that JUST her travel cost?! Thats a bit steep, no? I don't mind paying extra if MUAs are travelling but not 400 worth!!

Please girls can you give us some recommendations - preferably those who are willing to travel.
            Tumhe meri nazar na lag jaiye
            isliye apni nazrein jhukaye rakhti hu
            (^^)

Comment

Teri Nazar, Do you have any contact info of Splendour?

Comment

Working...
              X