Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP NEEDED, FIND STORES

Hey everyone..
    so i guess this is like a hunt.. i have these pix of some bazarr where dey less stunninggg copies..and or designs for DIRT CHEAP.. butt i DUNT know where it is!!!!
    ppl buy from here and sell it to other ppl for ALOTTT MORE..
    does ANYYYONEE know where dese stores r?????

i think most of them are in karachi..but where?!?!?!?!?
    helppppppppppppppppp

plzzzzzzzzz n thnkuuuuuuu

Re: HELP NEEDED, FIND STORES

i LOVEE the first outfitt... if only i knew where to buy it:'(

Comment

looks like Ghizzri in karachi. It's around the area of Defence. I went there in April and they had amazing stuff and really good quality! Most dresses there costed around Rs.25.000-30.000, if you get the stiching, material and kaam made from the same place. Otherwise just kaam is around Rs.7000

I hope this helps!

Comment

Originally posted by pupp View Post
        If you look closely, the last pic says 'Haidery'.

Nothing is dirt cheap nowadays. Only the Kaam ranges from Rs. 5000 and up.

Comment

What about Lahore? Where to shop these kinda cloths?

Comment

Originally posted by ganxta_girLie View Post
            What about Lahore? Where to shop these kinda cloths?
            Liberty and Anarkali are full of Kaam walas.

Comment

in Lahore, go to Liberty - find dupatta gali/kadai market and you will find amazing stuff! But just like others mentioned, an outfit will easily cost 20,000-30,000 Rs if you get the entire thing made by them.
              There is a place you can touch a woman that will drive her crazy. Her heart!

Comment

OMG 20k-30k for single suit? CANT BE PAYING THAT MUCH how can one in pakistan afford this much?? like seriously even i cant afford it!!!!

Comment

Its mostly the super rich in pak or us ppl out here that can buy them ( i wouldnt personally )
                  Dream as you'll live forever...live as you will die today....

Comment

Haha there is no such thing as dirt cheap anymore. The slightest bit of kaam costs 15000 at the very LEAST.

If you feel 25000 isnt dirt cheap, then you need to revise your idea of dirt cheap. Because that is how things roll now in Pakland.
                    I'm sarcastic because it is the body's natural defense against stupid.

Comment

^I know but its out of my understanding...Its your Wedding and you do want decent amount of formals for yourself but considering 20-30k per outfit is helll lot expensive, Atleast for me!!

Comment

ur best bet in that case is buying stuff off the rack in sales at maria b and stuff. if timely done i was able to get clothes whose initial cost was 18000 for 4000
                        I'm sarcastic because it is the body's natural defense against stupid.

Comment

^ WOw thats super cheap?? Were they heavy formals? lol i believe not..

Comment

also check out the store called "Motifz". Not sure where it is in Karachi, but in Lahore, its on MM Alam Road. They have ready made stuff from casual all the way to formal. Casual starts at Rs5000 and formals start at Rs16000 and go up to about Rs22000 depending on the kaam. Also, some of their partywear is really nice and can be dressed up (with jewellry) to become formal wear.
                            There is a place you can touch a woman that will drive her crazy. Her heart!

Comment

Originally posted by ShehnaiHeels View Post
                              If you look closely, the last pic says 'Haidery'.

Nothing is dirt cheap nowadays. Only the Kaam ranges from Rs. 5000 and up.

i found another picture.. its called FARHAN EMBORAIDERY
                              thanku for ur help tho... now where is THIS store??

Comment

Working...
                              X