Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hair cutting charges in Sharjah UAE

hi gals!

For those of you living in UAE, what are the average charges by salons for hair trimming here. I have just moved to sharjah from Pakistan and have no idea what they charge here and also anyone if anyone can recommend a good place to get a hair trim I would be thankful.

thanks.

Re: Hair cutting charges in Sharjah UAE

Originally posted by sunnydabunny View Post
    hi gals!

For those of you living in UAE, what are the average charges by salons for hair trimming here. I have just moved to sharjah from Pakistan and have no idea what they charge here and also anyone if anyone can recommend a good place to get a hair trim I would be thankful.

thanks.

If you go to a regular place where they won't ruin your hair they average around 60 for a normal cut. This is in Sharjah (Moon Beauty saloon) if you go to Dubai it's probably way more. But then again this is from a while back. I've been cutting my own hair for 4 years now so what i know is probably old news :/
    President of Chocoholics-4-life. Winner against cake-off against Sentry the loser. :P
    Writer of exaggerated, blow-snot-through-your-nose-while-drinking-water funny stories.
    Blogger.

Comment

Working...
    X