Hair colour change..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hair colour change..

I am a little bit confuse, I like to change my hair colour .. i have very black straight long hair, and i like to change it into dark brown with blond highlights... just for the look, i am getting bored to look all the time the same!

I have desi ( gora rang)..

Does someone have same example's of Pakistani girls who look nice in other hair colours ? please share for some inspiration

After request i can show you my own hair .. for advice's and tips!

I don't like blonde highlights on Desi hair try caramel color highlights that looks really nice

Comment

Re: Hair colour change..

Thats true caramel is nice .. ! any one elseee i need tips pleasee

Comment

I also don't like blonde on desis. Personally, I'm quite fond of shades of red on desi skin. It can range from dark red (think burgundy/wine color) .....to a few streaks of less dark/bright red if you want to be a little bold/playful. Or if red it too much...then lighter shades of brown or caramel is nice too.

Below is a example. Keep in mind that the flash from the camera makes the colors look brighter than they actually are. Also, there are multiple highlight colors in there.

Comment

Don't go with blonde highlights. It looks awful.

Comment

Blonde highlights are very much 1999...don't do it.

Go for copper or red...and try to make sure they don't bleach your hair to highlight it.
            Set your life on fire. Seek those who fan your flames. ~ Rumi

Comment

I love red/burgundy highlights. I've been toying with the idea of getting chunky professional red highlights...a shade just a bit stronger than subtle/natural...but not over-the-top looking. In the past I've used commercial red hair dye. And I've cut my hair considerably short...and I think red highlights at some point would look nice with my shorter locks.

Comment

I mean light brown chocolat hair color with caramel highlights..

Comment

^That sounds nice..
                  Confidence is silent, insecurities are loud..

Comment

This isn't aimed at OP but generally speaking ppl should also take into account their features when going blonde, it's not just a question of skintone (eg to me Beyonce can often pull it off whilst Negar Khan is fairer but looks like a total tranny).. Blonde can be quite unforgiving..

Comment

I would LOVE to go blonde/or even light brown...but allll the salons I've been to said that they'll have to bleach my hair and then color it and then put hilights on it...i dont want to go bald (trust me...I've been wanting/thinking about this for like years now)

When it comes to hair...I like to look at J-lo and shakira etc..

http://www.paklinks.com/gsmedia/files/23884/brownhair2.jpg
                      http://www.paklinks.com/gsmedia/file...brownhair1.jpg
                      The grass ain't always greener on the other side, it's green where you water it.

Comment

I am so confused myself. I really want to color my hair but want it to be DIY. Dont wanna spend bucks on hair dye services. I already have light brown hair. Want to go dark like copper or ash brown but i dont know which brand to chose and how to begin lol. Help me fashion experts

Oh and I also have desi gora rang

To OP....sorry for ruining ur thread :halo: but didnot want to open a separate one as we both need almost similar advises.
                        They Didnít Know It Was Impossible, So They Did It!

Comment

Just go full blond and the transformation would be complete
                          Say no to 'islamofascism'..

Comment

Originally posted by AngelEyess View Post
                            I am so confused myself. I really want to color my hair but want it to be DIY. Dont wanna spend bucks on hair dye services. I already have light brown hair. Want to go dark like copper or ash brown but i dont know which brand to chose and how to begin lol. Help me fashion experts

Oh and I also have desi gora rang

To OP....sorry for ruining ur thread :halo: but didnot want to open a separate one as we both need almost similar advises.
                            Those colours should be easy if you're already light brown..

There are also products nowadays that can remove a dyed colour if u mess up and take you back to what you were

Comment

@ I agree with you Adeeba

@ Sara , thats the colour what i also was thinking about, my hair is so dark that i need to bleach my hair.. i know my parents will not be happy.

@ Angel Eyes

Haha that's nice.. a change is always nice.. if it will look good on yu .. if NOT bad luck haha

Comment

Working...
                              X