'Shared' gifts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Shared' gifts?

Ok so I need to get my SO a gift and as he's quite sentimental (tho you'd never think it to look at him lol) I was thinking something that can be shared or split in half so I can wear a part and he can wear the other.. Has anyone got any ideas on something special I could get?
    Confidence is silent, insecurities are loud..

Re: 'Shared' gifts?

I love that idea! I actually did that as well. I got us a magnetic silver keychain made which magnetizes together to form a heart. Cheesy, I know BUT I got it made so it was kinda' masculine and not girly and heartsy-cutesy. My SO is super-sentimental as well and he LOVED it. He accidentally misplaced it one day and called me frantically and couldn't even speak while breaking the "news" to me, LOL. Thank god he found it in his car after checking there.

If you dont want to go through the hassle of getting one made, you can find it on amazon or ebay. Check for "lover's keychain". I think I once saw a split star and a moon on Amazon which magnetized together.
    "Creativity and originality lie not in the avoidance of established forms, but in the imaginative use of them" Some smart wiz.

Comment

Thanks M! That is exactly what I mean but like you said at the same time not too girly or feminine..

Do u have any links to the heart type ones?

Comment

Originally posted by M_was_here View Post
        He accidentally misplaced it one day and called me frantically and couldn't even speak while breaking the "news" to me, LOL
        Awww.. that is so sweet!!

Comment

Working...
        X