BE Blush in Gorgeous

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BE Blush in Gorgeous

I tried this blush at Sephora the other day and, OMG, it looked ridiculously awesome. It's a very gorgeous shade of sort of medium pink with a hint of sparkles in it. It was a part of the BE's value sets and, 0ther than this blush, I'm not too crazy about the rest of the products of the set. I tried looking up to find it as a separate blush but seems that it's like a special/limitied edition shade that is exclusive for this set.

Can you girles PLEASE help me find an almost identical blush? I'm a 100% novice when it comes to makeup - as a matter of fact, the blush that you're gonna help me find is going to be the VERY FIRST blush I'd own - and, therefore, have no idea about any makeup products whatsoever.

I wasn't even looking for any makeup items; it's just that I saw this on shelf and tried it absolutely on a whim. LOVVVVED the way it looked on me.

Here is the link to the value set I'm blabbing about.
    So verily, with the hardship, there is relief. Verily, with the hardship, there is relief. (Surat Insyirah 5-6)

Re: BE Blush in Gorgeous

Oh, by the way, the all-over-face color/luminizer in apricot pink got me swooning, too. Check them out on your next trip to Sephora
    So verily, with the hardship, there is relief. Verily, with the hardship, there is relief. (Surat Insyirah 5-6)

Comment

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P61005&shouldPaginate=true&catego ryId=5737

b
      are escentuals has some decent similar ones...

what about Nars' Orgasm/Super Orgasm?
      The grass ain't always greener on the other side, it's green where you water it.

Comment

I like Orgasm, HATE Super Orgasm because along with the slight frostyness of Orgasm, it has huge chunks of glitter. Not subtle small ones, I'm talking about huge square glitter. Worst. NARS. Blush. Ever. Btw, an even better one is Deep Throat. Orgasm is pretty pigmented on my NC20-25 skin but it doesn't have the same BAM! that Deep Throat does.
        "Creativity and originality lie not in the avoidance of established forms, but in the imaginative use of them" Some smart wiz.

Comment

Originally posted by Sara516 View Post
          http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P61005&shouldPaginate=true&catego ryId=5737

b
          are escentuals has some decent similar ones...

what about Nars' Orgasm/Super Orgasm?
          Originally posted by M_was_here View Post
          I like Orgasm, HATE Super Orgasm because along with the slight frostyness of Orgasm, it has huge chunks of glitter. Not subtle small ones, I'm talking about huge square glitter. Worst. NARS. Blush. Ever. Btw, an even better one is Deep Throat. Orgasm is pretty pigmented on my NC20-25 skin but it doesn't have the same BAM! that Deep Throat does.
          I have literally no clue about makeup, MWH and Sara...But since both of you are suggesting the same product, I'll definitely try it out...

[MENTION=60871]M_was_here[/MENTION]: This BE blush was sparkly - almost like a luminizer and blush combined as one product - but definitely not glittery. So yeah, I don't think super orgasm would be similar to the one I saw. Will report back

Comment

Working...
          X