Hair and Make-Up Trial Q

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hair and Make-Up Trial Q

1) When you go for bridal MU trial, do they usually do several "looks" on your face.....or after discussing the colors/seeing your outfit...do they just give yo one "look".

2) Did most of you have a hair trail? Or get the hair done for the 1st time on the wedding day? There's one particular place I'm very interested in....they're pricy but seeing their pics/reviews, well worth it. However, the "normal" bridal package does NOT include a hair trial. Is this normal?

Thanks in advance!

Re: Hair and Make-Up Trial Q

you discuss the look that you want, then you try it out and make any adjustments you want done. It should be a very collaborative process. Don't forget to take pictures of yourself after so you have a reference to show her on the day of.
    Absolutely get a hair trial. It's one thing I wish I had done altho hair looked good but I would have liked a different style.
    Life is like a game of cards. The hand you are dealt is determinism; the way you play it is free will.
    - Nehru

Comment

We looked at pictures, discussed, and then she did the two halves of my face differently, and we discussed what I liked about each

We did partial hair - didn't do the full style but did enough to put in the dupatta and get a sense of what it would be like

Comment

i would prefer 2 or 3 different looks. It would make more sense to have chosen the dress before deciding on the make up.

Comment

Thanks!

There's a local desi salon that I really like (based on their site). They're pricey but the thing that bothered me is that they don't do a "hair trial" as part of the package (MU trial only). I thought it was a bit odd (especially given their pricing!!!!) and wanted to see if that was..."normal".

Comment

Its usually just the MU trail..some will charge more for MU and hair though so maybe just ask?
            Eat. Pray. Love.

Comment

I was charged 75 for a make-up AND hair trial. She just fiddled about with my hair, didnt do anything to it. Just said she was going to put a doughnut in it. I had a specific hairstyle in mind. On the day, she ruined my hair style/dupatta setting. It's best to ask like cupcake said. You don't want to leave it until your wedding day.

Comment

Working...
              X