Hair Bling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hair Bling

So I was looking around for jewellry I would wear for a family wedding. I was interested in getting a jhoomer but was so disillusioned by the usual "thakaway" designs. And then I came across this! I love what she has in her hair. Does anybody know what it is exactly. Anyone have some ORIGINAL hair bling, post some pics!

http://style.pk/wp-content/uploads/2...yle.pk-006.jpg

Re: Hair Bling

theres this trend going on in the uk ive seen alot of model pics with jwellery like necklaces as hair bling looks so good love to show u pics but i dont know how to upload them

Comment

whts hair bling????????????

Comment

Are you talking about head pieces??

^^These are some head/hair jewelry pieces...

Or do you mean jeweled hair clips??
        A woman came out of a mans rib, not from his feet to be walked on, not from his head to be superior over, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved

Comment

Originally posted by KashmiriSadozai View Post
          Are you talking about head pieces??

^^These are some head/hair jewelry pieces...

Or do you mean jeweled hair clips??

Ohhh I like those Kashmiri! But I was looking for something that I can wear as sister of the bride. I am trying to avoid the whole tika or jhoomer since it is overdone.

Here are some other interesting pics.

Comment

Originally posted by blue eyez View Post
            theres this trend going on in the uk ive seen alot of model pics with jwellery like necklaces as hair bling looks so good love to show u pics but i dont know how to upload them

I would love to see how that looks. Maybe you could just post a link to a pic.

Daffodil...hair bling is just what I use to describe jewelry people are putting in their hair and I was hoping to get some creative alternatives to tikes and jhoomers

Comment

Try bobby pins with rhinestones or these fancy hair clips.. they would be perfect for a sister of the bride look:

Here is a unique jhoomar piece:

Comment

A moment on the lips, forever on the hips - Anniston, F.R.I.E.N.D.S

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X