Help needed for rejuvinating skin.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help needed for rejuvinating skin.

My hubby is soon to return from hajj inshaAllah. After such a hectic trip, he's experiencing dry, dehydrated skin, discolorations, dullness and general fatigue...but of course. Can some of you nice folks suggest a skin care regimen to rejuvinate his skin?

Of course, he will be better rested at home and back to drinking 2-3L of water everyday, eating balanced meals on time, etc..., but I'm asking from the point of view of skin appearance and health. Thanks.
    Don't be hurtin' and hatin' cuz my phone is so cool!

Re: Help needed for rejuvinating skin.

ubtan.
    I'm quite illiterate, but I read a lot.

Comment

You serious?

Comment

Originally posted by Niksik View Post
        You serious?
        I think I am. I know it sounds funny men using ubtan but I think it should work. And not the ubtan from shops, homemade one without any haldi.

Comment

Do you have a recipe for ubtan?

Comment

Originally posted by Niksik View Post
            Do you have a recipe for ubtan?
            The one I make for myself...here it is:

1) gram flour (2tbs)

2) pure honey (4tsp)

3) rosewater (4tsp)

4) olive oil (2tsp)

5) saffron (a pinch)

6) lemon juice (1tsp)

7) egg (1 organic)

8) plain yoghurt (2 tsp)

Mix them all with a spoon, add some milk to get the consistency of a face cream. Store in a dry glass jar in your fridge.

Use as a mask or scrub everyday.

Comment

Mixture of tomato + lemon juice on skin = radiant skin
              Noor Artistry

Comment

*cough*rosehip oil*cough*

seriously though. i don't know anyone that it hasn't helped. my colleague gets this problem when the weather becomes cold that the back of her hands become dry, cracked and pigmented. i gave her some RHO a week ago and they are back to normal... better than before actually as they have become really soft and returned to their normal colour rather than brownish.

face... body... wherever, just massage a few drops on to the skin twice daily.
                OMG Paki!

Comment

Originally posted by stoppit View Post
                  *cough*rosehip oil*cough*

seriously though. i don't know anyone that it hasn't helped. my colleague gets this problem when the weather becomes cold that the back of her hands become dry, cracked and pigmented. i gave her some RHO a week ago and they are back to normal... better than before actually as they have become really soft and returned to their normal colour rather than brownish.

face... body... wherever, just massage a few drops on to the skin twice daily.
                  I was going to mention this. I've been using RHO as you suggestion for few months and I definitely feel the difference. My blemishes have almost gone and I can see the glow as well.

Comment

Lately I've been hearing a lot about rosehip oil, is there a certain kind that you use? Can you get it from anywhere or somewhere online?

I searched online but there seems to be different kinds that vary greatly by price
                    Just because you have an avocado .................doesn't mean you have guacamole

Comment

I do have some rosehip oil

Comment

i dont think his skin will be what you mentioned. A lot of people that come back from hajj are the opposite - it's the extra Noor in them that seems to rejuvenate their face.
                        "Seek Allah's help with patient perseverance and prayer. It is indeed hard except for those who are humble." (2:45)

Comment

Hai rabba

Comment

Green smoothie!!! Loaded with antioxidants and being in liquid form...absorbed better by the body. He will be glowing in no time.

Comment

What goes in a green smoothie? All i can think of is green beans, lettuce and peas... And im guessing that isnt right.

I will defo try the rosehip oil as prescribed by Stoppit above, ive heard lots of good things about it from some friends.

Also, i had no idea ubtan was made up of all those ingredients. For some reason i always thought it was a mixture of haldi and some oil and therefore avoided it out of fear of looking like i belong in the simpsons lol.

Back to the original question, im sure his skin was fine when he returned because the lovely hot weather there would have dones wonders for the skin. Mubarak on his hajj

Comment

Working...
                              X