latest fashion in Lahore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

latest fashion in Lahore?

HI all fashion lover girls/ladies/lovelies!!!

OK please really quickly could someone give me the latest fashion in Pakistan lowdown. My hubby is going away tomorrow and will be in LHR some days too so I need to know soon so I can advise him of what to buy. As far as I am aware it's still the lose trousers with long dress. What else? I am not finding dresses really practical here in the UK, not for casual everyday wear doing the school run I feel a bit silly wearing a dress to the kids school

PLease advise/guide/help me soooooon
    Thanks

Re: latest fashion in Lahore?

Also is it still the jamawar pati's on the end of the shirt still in fashion? I was told it is also wide lace that ladies are having on their shirts.

Comment

Yes, wide lace is more in than the pattis. The long dresses, either straight or flared are in. Chooridar pajamas are the latest trend. Though you can wear the wide legged pajamas too. Sleeves are chhoridar as well.

Comment

What about shalwar with A line shirt?

Comment

People who wear shalwar are wearing it but fashion wise the shalwar is out.

Comment

I personally still like shalwars with A line shirt for everyday wear. It doesn't look trendy, but it is a classic. You should get choridaar made for a special occasion/ a heavier suit.

Comment

I am looking for mainly casual suits to wear but trendy fashionable ones, I don't get too many opportunities for heavy suits.

Comment

churidar with long straight and flaired shirts r this year's trend.

Smile is the best accessory a girl can wear! :)

Comment

can anyone show me any pics f a churidar suit with the flaired shirts? I want to see so I can describe to my hubby . Actually my SIL will assist him as he's there but still I do want some input.

Comment

Working...
                  X