Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Find A Match! - GS zaroorat-e-rishta!

Hi,

I posted almost a year back if not more, but here I go again

looking for my BIL

Citizen of: Australia
    Education: Bach. Systems Engineering
    Employment: IT Consultant

Not too sure what other information I need to provide... but if you're looknig for a decent, educated guy... please feel free to PM me.
    happy happy happy... happy happy happy

Comment

We are a UK (Yorkshire) based family seeking suitable rishta for our sister who is masha allah 31 years of age, UK born citizen, Graduate in BSC Psychology and a practicing muslima. Our family belongs to Gujar Khan/Rawalpindi district in Pakistan

He should be a graduate born and raised in UK, well employed, practicing and aged between 30 and 35 years.

Please email for further details: [email protected]yahoo .com

Candidate Gender: Female
      Faith: Muslim Sunni
      Resident of: UK
      Education: BSC Psychology
      Email: [email protected]yahoo .com

Please note UK born citizens only.

P.S if you know of any good and reliable rishta services serving the north west then please leave a message here or e-mail
      Last edited by muslima uk; Aug 10, 2011, 05:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by muslima uk View Post
        ...Please note UK born citizens only...
        Life is NOT measured by the number of breaths we take but the moments that take our breath away!!!
        16 breaths a minute, 23040 a day...NO one knows which one will be their LAST!

Comment

female..
          age 25
          height.5`2
          born and raised in Pakistan
          migrated 2 years ago from Pakistan
          good muslim. prays 5 times a day
          eat only halal
          doing masters from san francisco
          resident of Canada.
          looking for a boy not born and raised in north America.
          who came here a few years ago with good cultural values.
          pm me for more inquiry

Comment

Faith: Sunni
            Height:5.6
            Resident of: Toronto Canada
            Education: Masters in English Literature
            Employment: Board of Education
            Interests/Favourites/hobbies (food, movies, e.t.c)ainting, Music,Travelling,Reading and interior decoration
            Ideal weekend would be spent doing: some of the above
            Other relevant information:never married single belonging to an educated and well established family.
            Email: Please PM, thanks.

Comments (if any, on the candidate's preferences/personality) needed: Seeking a match preferably based in Canada/North America some one who is caring and sincere.

Comments about the rishta needed (Any particular caste, age group, region): Willing to accept singles/divorced or widowed gentlemen with or without kids. Since she is a teacher she loves to be amongst kids. Gentle and culturally rich person is the preferred choice. Min age 45 and max age 55.

Comment

Faith: Sunni Muslim
              Height:5'7"
              Resident of: Karachi
              Education:MSc (London)
              Employment: Investment Banking
              Interests: travelling,writing articles,photography, watching worthwhile movies. An avid fan of watching cricket and tennis and listenning to quality music
              Ideal weekend would be spent doing: spending quality time with family and meeting relatives and friends
              Other relevant information:Born and raised in UAE and moved to Pakistan 2 yrs ago
              Email:
              [email protected]

Comments about the rishta needed:
              seeking a liberal but God fearing family ; preferably Punjabi family settled in Karachi or UAE.The guy should be in a steady career and his age should be 28 to 32 yr old. Since the girl is tall we would prefer the guy to be atleast 6feet tall

If anyone is interested please feel free to email/PM me.
              Regards

Comment

Looking for my sis in law

Height:5'3"
                Resident of: London
                Education:BA
                Employment:Career break
                Interests: Cooking, Deen, Movies
                Other relevant information:Born and raised in U.K is a practicing Muslim - NEVER been married. Is quite a simple girl, constantly striving to towards her deen, attractive, petite, wears Hijab is kind and caring and loves children! Fluent in Punjabi - speaks urdu too. From a highly educated family.

seeking a liberal but God fearing practicing Muslim man. Caste/race not relevant. Must be an educated individual with a BA minimum and settled in the west - preferably UK/Europe
                Last edited by supersummer; Aug 23, 2011, 04:26 AM.

Comment

Salaam,

I m helping muslim brothers and sisters living abroad especially in Canada , US , middle east side , india and pakistan free of cost only for Allahs name .So both brothers and sisters email me on[email protected] .i have many sutible purposals for both brothers and sisters shi/suuni muslims only.im especially helping those muslim brothers who(byself ) and their families are seriously wiling and try to marry Pakistani and Indians shi/suuni muslim educated girls so before you go any where just contact me i gave you good matches that will help you and save ur time and money.im helping free of cost just for helping muslim community. So plz only serious muslim families email me with complete bio data and addresses .i ask for picture whn im finding perfect matches for you or either families contact to you directly and with in 6 month inshaAllah you find perfect match for you .i just need only and only serious inquires and need only true muslim .so if u r one of thm so contact me.
                  This will help lot of muslims and Allah gives great ajar for that .
                  THANKS

Comment

Candidate Gender:FemaleFaith:Shia/SyedAge:22Height:5'3Resident of:United KingdomEducation: ACCAEmployment: Full time financeInterests/Favourites/hobbies (food, movies, e.t.c):shopping,reading,Ideal weekend would be spent doing:spending time with familyOther relevant information:Email: [email protected]ments (if any, on the candidate's preferences/personality) needed:Should be a british citizen, well settled, 23-30 yrs old. Must belong to a respected shia syed family. Well mannered, polite

Comment

Asalam-O-Alikum!

Candidate Gender
                      : Female
                      Height:5'4"
                      Resident of: Karachi
                      Education: B.S in Telecom

Interests
                      : listenning to quality music and studies.cooking etc
                      Ideal weekend would be spent doing: spending quality time with family and meeting relatives and friends
                      Other relevant information:Born and live in Pakistan karachi knows islamic values
                      CASTE;Sheikh
                      Email:[email protected]

seeking a liberal but God fearing family ; preferably Karachi or UAE or canadian persons.The guy should be in a steady career and his age should be 22 to 35 yr old. should be a good muslim sunni as we r middle class but muslim and educated family

If anyone is interested please feel free to email me for any information required.only serious inquires plz
                      Regards

Comment

Comment

Comment

How many of you find rishtas here. It seems to me this gupshup formum is full with rishta, weeding , husband wife crisis. No place for singles who are ready to mingle

Comment

Height:5'7"
                              Resident of: Lahore
                              Education: Matric

Interests
                              : Listening to music, TV, cooking, housework & religion
                              Ideal weekend would be spent doing: Spending time with family and meeting relatives
                              Other relevant information: Family all live abroad and her parents have passed away
                              CASTE: Syed Bukhari

Seeking a religious and conservative family; preferably based in Lahore. The guy should be in a steady career and have good religious and family values. We are an educated family but due to some family issues, she could not continue her education beyond Matric. She is a loving, simple person and observes pardah.

Pls PM or email me here if interested.

Comment

Originally posted by shanna View Post
                                female..
                                age 25
                                height.5`2
                                born and raised in Pakistan
                                migrated 2 years ago from Pakistan
                                good muslim. prays 5 times a day
                                eat only halal
                                doing masters from san francisco
                                resident of Canada.
                                looking for a boy not born and raised in north America.
                                who came here a few years ago with good cultural values.
                                pm me for more inquiry
                                ASA plz send me ur email id and contact details soon plz

Comment

Working...
                                X