Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Find A Match! - GS zaroorat-e-rishta!

Salaam,

Looking for a suitable rishta for my brother on behalf of my parents.

Candidate Gender: Male
    Faith: Muslim, sunni
    Height: 5'11"
    Resident of: Canada
    Education: Bsc. Engineering

If interested Please Pm me for further details.

Comment

Asalam o Alaikum,
      I'm postin for ma SIL (nand).

Candidate Gender: Female
      Faith: Islam (sunni).

Height: 5ft 8
      Resident of: Faisalabad, Riyadh Saudia arabia
      Education: Doctor of pharmacy ( Punjab University, Lahore)
      Employment: NIL
      Interests/Favourites/hobbies (food, movies, e.t.c): Movies, plays, dress designing
      Ideal weekend would be spent doing: shopping, cooking
      Other relevant information: NIL
      Email: [email protected]

Comments (if any, on the candidate's preferences/personality) needed: She is cool, with very sweet nature. They are arain by caste, but not disctiminative.

Comments about the rishta needed (Any particular caste, age group, region): we dont discriminate on basis of cast,preferably pakistani expatriates wid residence and family visa in KSA, and ppl who can visit faisalabad to meet gal's parents

Comment

Salaam is your brother still looking for rishta?

Comment

Salaam are you still looking for Rishta

Comment

Salaam,
            Ramadhan Mubarak!
            Hope you are well
            I am trying to find rishta for 3 british born, mashAllah educated muslims and muslimahs.
            Please can someone give me contact details of any aunties or people thay may help to find rishta/muslim partners, they are based in the NORTH WEST- UK they are looking for British born people, who are living in either North, Yorkshire, Manchester, Lancashire. There ages are 34 female, 23 female, 27 male. They are all mashAllah educated and professional people
            I will provide details if needed, please please help any details you may give will be benefical.
            JazakAllah Khair

Comment

Please please could someone give me any contact details of any aunties who may be running rishta service in UK?

thank you

Comment

^ try: http://asians4marriage.co.uk/

Her name is Freda and is very professional masha allah

If you know of any more rishta services serving the north then let me know!
                Geo aur Jeenay Do

Comment

Cool munda have you had a personal experience of using Freda's matrimonial services? she is really expensive
                  The Prophet Muhammad SAW reported that the Satan said to Allah: "I shall continue to lead Thy servants astray as long as their spirits are in their bodies." And Allah replied: "(Then) I shall continue to pardon them as long as they ask for My forgiveness." [Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 742]

Comment

Originally posted by Chicken Biryani View Post
                    Cool munda have you had a personal experience of using Freda's matrimonial services? she is really expensive
                    expensive? wow! if her price match the prospective bride's qualities, i'll go for it! fone number to deN plz
                    Life is NOT measured by the number of breaths we take but the moments that take our breath away!!!
                    16 breaths a minute, 23040 a day...NO one knows which one will be their LAST!

Comment

Originally posted by Chicken Biryani View Post
                      My family members are registered, she charge's a one off 120.00 registration fee after that there are no further charges. Trust me this service is not expensive compared to the other rishta services that charge much more and demand for more money when the rishta goes through.

To re-emphasise, Freda is very professional, she will contact you regularly, she only registers professionals from the UK only so no foriegn students nor freshies
                      Geo aur Jeenay Do

Comment

Originally posted by Khalil KhaaN FaaKhta View Post
                        expensive? wow! if her price match the prospective bride's qualities, i'll go for it! fone number to deN plz
                        00447890558547 for UK citizens only though
                        Geo aur Jeenay Do

Comment

Originally posted by coolmunda View Post
                          00447890558547 for UK citizens only though
                          thankoo achchhii dulhan ke liye to maiN UK kia us dunyaa men bhii jaane ko taiyaar huN
                          Life is NOT measured by the number of breaths we take but the moments that take our breath away!!!
                          16 breaths a minute, 23040 a day...NO one knows which one will be their LAST!

Comment

Salaam all,

I just found out about a young lady in Canada who provides rishta services and has really good rishtas. She is not a typical matchmaker.

She only charges once and that too only if she has a suitable match for you. She covers North America and some other countries as well.

Can contact her on [email protected]

Good Luck!!!

Comment

Originally posted by coolmunda View Post
                              My family members are registered, she charge's a one off 120.00 registration fee after that there are no further charges. Trust me this service is not expensive compared to the other rishta services that charge much more and demand for more money when the rishta goes through.

To re-emphasise, Freda is very professional, she will contact you regularly, she only registers professionals from the UK only so no foriegn students nor freshies
                              no thats not correct, this 120 is for 12 months only. After that one will have to pay again.
                              The Prophet Muhammad SAW reported that the Satan said to Allah: "I shall continue to lead Thy servants astray as long as their spirits are in their bodies." And Allah replied: "(Then) I shall continue to pardon them as long as they ask for My forgiveness." [Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 742]

Comment

^ I'm not sure if that is 100% correct, I will find out insha allah.
                                Geo aur Jeenay Do

Comment

Working...
                                X