Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Find A Match! - GS zaroorat-e-rishta!

Originally posted by funlover View Post
    my family is looking rishta for my brother. Candidate Gender: male
    Faith: muslim sunni
    Height: 6 feet 2 inch
    Resident of: islamabad due to job (hometown is lahore)
    Education: bsc plus many courses related to his job
    Employment: officer in PIA.
    Interests/Favourites/hobbies (food, movies, e.t.c): music,books desi or italian food.
    Ideal weekend would be spent doing: tv, internet or outing.
    Other relevant information: tall goodlooking educated girl upto age of 25 preferably punjabi would be a good match.
    Email:
    he is 30. i hope he gets someone atleast 29, inshAllah.

Comment

hi we are also looking a rishta for my brother and brother in law.my brother is lawyer and age of 30 lives in pakistan in wah cantt and divorce .my brother in law age of 32 lives in uk .he is working in mobile softwhere and hardwere.he is a divorce guy.we r urdu speaking family

Comment

i have two brothers one is lawyer age 30 lives in pakistan and other is mobile hardwere and softwere age 32 lives in uk.urduspeaking family.boths are divorce.

Comment

Originally posted by Demesne View Post
          Salam. Looking for a rishta for a friend.

Candidate Gender: Female
          Faith: Sunni Muslim
          Height: 5ft 3in
          Resident of: USA (Originally from Lahore)
          Education: Currently finishing last year of PhD
          Employment: Teaching Parttime/Fulltime student
          Interests/Favourites/hobbies (food, movies, e.t.c): Travelling, learning new languages, hanging out with old friends

Other relevant information: Would prefer someone settled in the states or abroad since her own career options are there. Studied till highschool in Pakistan, been in the USA ever since then on full scholarship to IVY league schools. Brilliant scholar. Very intelligent. Very genuine person.

Pretty, long hair. Light brown skin. Independent, daughter of Army Officers (both parents retired from Army). Parents reside in lahore. Two brothers studying and working abroad as well. Visits Pakistan yearly.

Interested candidates please email at given address with particulars or PM. Will forward names to girl and parents if eligible. They will want that the girl and boy get to know each other and decide by communicating over phone, email and in person.
          Can I have your email please or you can email me at [email protected] thanks.

Comment

Faith: Muslim/sunni
            Height: 5’9- 5’’10
            Resident of: Great Britain
            Education: Masters in Economics
            Employment: Working for a research company
            Interests/Favourites/hobbies (food, movies, e.t.c): Indian and italian food, keeping fit, movies, gardening, socializing.
            Ideal weekend would be spent doing: Going out for a movie or dinner
            Other relevant information:
            Email:
            pls email here
            Comments (if any, on the candidate's preferences/personality)
            needed:
            Girls should be between 5’2-5’’7 tall. She should be educated, decent looking, and from a good family. Her age should be between 22-27. Pictures are available on request.

Comments about the rishta needed (Any particular caste, age group, region):
            No caste issues. Preferably she would be of pakistani origin. She can also be from pakistan.

Thanks
            Last edited by amir_pindi; Jun 20, 2011, 09:51 AM.

Comment

@amir_pindi. where to email u? i have one frnd whose ammi is luking for a good guy?

Comment

Salam , I am looking for a suitable rishta for my younger sister. She is 25, tall ( about 5'7 ) , quite intelligent mashallah , born and brought up in Dubai , originally from Islamabad , Pakistan. She has just completed her MBBS and internship and now pursuing a career in the UK.

Please send me a PM to share your interest and for further details.

Many thanks.
                The Prophet Muhammad SAW reported that the Satan said to Allah: "I shall continue to lead Thy servants astray as long as their spirits are in their bodies." And Allah replied: "(Then) I shall continue to pardon them as long as they ask for My forgiveness." [Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 742]

Comment

Aslamualikum!
                  im looking for a rishta for my friend...

Candidate Gender:
                  Female
                  Faith: sunni muslim
                  Height: 5.5" + i think. (dunno exact)
                  Resident of: Pakistan
                  Education: primary years in Mascut. Matric till B.A in Pakistan.
                  Employment: Now at home.
                  Other relevant information: She is MashaAllah, fair, tall. Belongs to a lovely family and they are looking for a good rishta from a nice educated family. She is a good friend & a great person.

Comments (if any, on the candidate's preferences/personality) needed: Anyone looking for a rishta for their brother i would highly recommend them. People who are serious please contact us through pm. Thanks!

Comment

just looking thru'(being nosy)

and to me it looks like there are a few guys who could find girls here and vice versa.....

posters why not connect...
                    live life,that's what we're here for....

Comment

Originally posted by girl on ice View Post
                      just looking thru'(being nosy)

and to me it looks like there are a few guys who could find girls here and vice versa.....

posters why not connect...
                      yes...u r right...ppl must connect right here...
                      Life is NOT measured by the number of breaths we take but the moments that take our breath away!!!
                      16 breaths a minute, 23040 a day...NO one knows which one will be their LAST!

Comment

Asalam o Alaikum,

Looking a suitable rishta for my niece. She got divorced 2 years back. Her marriage stayed for less than 3 months.

Sunni
                        Height:5'5"
                        Complexion: fair
                        Resident of: Pakistan(Lahore)
                        Education: Masters
                        Employment: She is working from home.

Looking for educated, decent even divorced (without kids). Preferable settled in Pakistan.
                        Last edited by Purple Titlee; Jul 6, 2011, 05:06 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

I am looking rishtas for my 2 bros. We are Sunni syeds, Urdu speaking.

Elder one is 27, Has done masters in computer science, works for AIG in Pakistan. Height 6ft, very loving in caring. Looking for girl with good balance of deen n dunya, educated and belong to respectable family. Prefer girl from US or Canada.

Younger one is 25, he is a software engineer, currently finishing MBA from IBA and applying for Masters in Finance in US. Same requirements for the girl as mentioned for the elder one. Importantly looks doesn't matter but education, deen n family does. The preference for girls to be in US or Canada is due to the fact that me n my parents lives in California. PM me if someone's interested.

Comment

Seeking a compatiable match as per following details:

Faith: Muslim Sunni
                            Height:5.3
                            Resident of: Australia
                            Education: Bachelors
                            Employment:Self Employed
                            Interests/Favourites/hobbies (food, movies, e.t.c): Meeting friends, watching movies, reading.
                            Ideal weekend would be spent doing: Socializing
                            Other relevant information: Divorced with one child
                            Emaillease PM for further details.

Comments (if any, on the candidate's preferences/personality) needed: Need a professional and well educated life partner who is gentle and understanding.

Comments about the rishta needed (Any particular caste, age group, region): Preferably from overseas Pakistanis willing to relocate to Australia. She is also willing to relocate if required.

Comment

I am writing this on behalf of my friend's Ammi she is looking for a rishta for her daughter.

Faith: Muslim Sunni
                              Height:5.4"
                              Resident of: UAE ( orignally from islamabad)
                              Education: Bachelors in IT
                              Employment: Employed
                              Interests/Favourites/hobbies (food, movies, e.t.c): cooking , baking, reading.
                              Other relevant information: divorcee
                              Emaillease PM for further details.

comments: unfortunately she got married into a Shiaa family and they tried to force her to change her religion which wasnt possible for her hence the divorce. her marriage lasted 5 months. Despite this difficult experience in life she is a strong person and I would recomend her highly as a person she is very namazi and parhayz gaar MASHALLAH
                              Last edited by S02; Jul 27, 2011, 06:33 AM.
                              LA ILAHA IL LALAHU MOHAMMAD UR RASOOL ALLAH

Comment

Asalaam u alaikum,

Writing on behalf of my parents who are searching for my brother. We are a (sunni) syed/kashmiri family, settled in London, UK. Very respectable family, most of which is settled back in pakistan, in lahore and rawalpindi. My grandparents (both mum and dad side) were in the army +navy, so we're a 'fauji' type of family if you like Now more about my brother..

dob: 5th feb 1989
                                height: 5'11
                                complexion: very fair
                                body type: slim/medium
                                education: Bachelors in mechanical engineering from UCL
                                job: mashallah has a secure job now, working as project manager for BAE systems.

I understand he may seem young to most, but he has completed his education, and is stable now in terms of work and finance- and islamically, it is correct for him to be married. We are searching for a homely girl, of pakistani origin, preferably in the UK or in Pakistan.

If interested, please send an email on [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                                X