Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Find A Match! - GS zaroorat-e-rishta!

[QUOTE=taffer87;10367002]Seeking proposals for HIM

Aoa, did you get your desired proposal?

Comment

Looking for a match for female

Candidate Gender: Female

Age 22
      Height 5 feet 2 inches
      complexion Fair
      Working TD Canada
      Education Graduated from University
      Ethnicity Punjabi
      Resident Mississauga, Canada
      Caste Syed, Sunni

Looking for an educated guy from syed family only. Who is in Ontario Canada.

Last edited by akeli; Aug 14, 2019, 07:02 PM.

Comment

zain1-w300xh300.jpg

Ussalam Alaykum,

We are seeking a rishta for our son. Please see his details below:

Faith: Islam (Muslim)
        Cast: Sunni SYED –(gilani)
        Ethnicity: Pakistani – Punjabi – Lahore

Height: 5 feet - 11 inches

Resident of: Grays, Essex, UK. British Citizen since 1994 - (born in Lahore Pakistan)

Education: MSc Multimedia Computing, Westminster University London

Employment: He works as a User Interface Designer/Front End Developer (Junior position) for a Web/Print Marketing Design Studio in the field of Digital Marketing for the last 4 years and is now looking for a senior position. He is very hard-working, self-motivated, ambitious and a strong desire to continually improve himself to reach a high level within his working environment.

Complexion: Fair

Appearance: Handsome (beauty is in the eyes of the beholder)

Interests/Favourites/hobbies (food, movies, etc.):
        He also likes to read, play video games, watch movies/TV series and go out with his brothers and friends (pool, bowling, mini-golf etc.). He is well natured, respectful to his elders and helps as much as he easily can. Being an honest person himself very much enjoys the company of his close family and friends. He is fond of eating and tries out different cuisines, especially desserts (has a sweet tooth), but compensates by frequently going to the gym, doing martial arts and keeping fit.

Ideal weekend would be spent doing:
        Just relaxing at home playing games/reading/watching movies and enjoying each-others company, however I do enjoy going out shopping and looking and exploring new areas or restaurants together

Other relevant information:
        He is quite a relaxed person, easy-going, down to earth, easy to get along with, a good sense of humour and chilled out. He appreciates the simple things and loves having a good laugh with others, he is moderately outgoing with a fun and upbeat attitude. Likes being outdoors, walking whenever possible especially during a cool summer breeze.

Preferred Partner:
        We are looking for a Pakistani fair complexion, attractive looking girl who preferably is from a SYED - SUNNI family and equivalent education. Someone his age but younger, he would prefer if the person has the same Pakistani cultural background and ethics as he does. Also, if possible, someone with a similar educational background i.e. university Masters. We are looking for a person who is friendly, sociable, good-natured, down to earth, has a good sense of family values, understands one’s own culture and most important understanding of our religious background. A person who is ready to become a partner at the early stage of our son’s career and help him morally, which in turn will INSHALLAH build into a long and loving relationship. Must have a personal nature to mix up comfortably within our family and develop a relation as a daughter rather just a daughter-in-law.

IMPORTANT: Please do not contact us directly but through your parents or guardians. We can send you more details and information about him and us on request.

Many Thanks.

Naeem Syed(Father)
        Email:
        [email protected]
        Last edited by naeemsyed; Mar 3, 2017, 03:26 PM.

Comment

Candidate Gender: Male
          Faith: Sunni Muslim (Arain)
          Height: 5"9
          Resident of: Glasgow Scotland
          Education: Masters. Software Engineer
          Employment: Software Engineer
          Interests/Favourites/hobbies (food, movies, e.t.c): movies, video gaming, gym, desi food.
          Ideal weekend would be spent doing: can chill with family or go out depends on the weather and mood.
          Other relevant information: Lives with parents, has 4 sisters (3 are married only the youngest still lives with them)
          Email: if email or number required please message.

Comments (if any, on the candidate's preferences/personality) needed:
          Arain would be preferred but is not absolutely required.
          Punjabi or Urdu speaking and someone who is fluent in English.
          Just a nice decent homely girl who doesn't mind big family. Hijab is not an absolute requirement but it would be preferred if the girls is somewhat religious and has intention to wear hijab if she already doesn't)
          Someone living in the UK would be preferred.

Comments about the rishta needed (Any particular requirements):

Comment

Faith: Sunni Muslim Arain
            Height: 5"5
            Resident of: Glasgow Scotland
            Education: Masters in HR
            Employment: Was employed but company closed down. In process of looking for employment.
            Interests/Favourites/hobbies (food, movies, e.t.c): movies, video gaming, chilling with family and friends.
            Ideal weekend would be spent doing: Can go out or stay in depending on weather and mood.
            Other relevant information: Has one brother and 3 sisters all older. Wears hijab. Would prefer practicing Muslim but will not mind if he isn't 5x namazi as long as he has intention to become more practicing. No drinking at all.
            Email: if email or number required please message

Comments (if any, on the candidate's preferences/personality) needed: Girl is shy sometimes but has confidence. She doesn't chat unnecessarily.

Comments about the rishta needed (Any particular requirements):
            Arain but this is not an absolute requirement.
            Punjabi or Urdu speaking and fluent in English.
            Never married would be preferred.
            Living in UK would be preferred
            Just a decent, hard-working Muslim who will be kind and caring towards girl and her family.

Comment

please forward me a contact email so I can forward you information on my brother. We are located in Montreal - Syed Sunni Punjabi - he is 28 y/0, B. Com. - Runs his own Marketing Business.

Comment

Originally posted by syedq View Post
                please forward me a contact email so I can forward you information on my brother. We are located in Montreal - Syed Sunni Punjabi - he is 28 y/0, B. Com. - Runs his own Marketing Business.

I have sent you a private message.

Comment

Looking Rishta for my Friend,
                  SHE is 29,divorced (no kids ) USA citizen
                  Looking someone only from USA

Comment

27 year old Female
                    5 feet 4 inches
                    Education Fashion marketing and Accounting
                    Ethnicity Pakistani Punjabi
                    Resident: Montreal, Canada
                    Caste Syed, Sunni

Comment

I have replied let me know. Thanks

Comment

We are a UK (Yorkshire) based family seeking suitable rishta for our sister who is masha allah 37 years of age, UK born citizen, Graduate in BA Hons Business Administration. Our family belongs to Mirpur/Chakswari district in Pakistan.

We are looking for someone from a nice family. Some people look at beauty, wealth, status, etc in a spouse. But I think the level of iman in Allah (swt) is important. With this you can overcome any problem.

Looking for someone to grow old with and hopefully, someone to share the best times of my life with. Would prefer someone kind and considerate who looks out for others.

Looking for an equally caring man who has respect for islam, intelligent, honest, trustworthy, generally a nice person and from a nice family.

Someone one open minded, kind, humble, independent, clean hearted and not insecure. Easy going person. Religiously inclined (or willing to learn as no one is perfect)

I'm looking for someone with a good, clean heart who will stand by me through the good times and the bad. I will always respect and will dedicate myself to making sure that life is full of love, warmth and happiness.

Please email for further details: [email protected]

Faith: Muslim Sunni
                        Resident of: UK
                        Education: BA Hons Business Administration.
                        Email: [email protected] or direct message me.

Please note UK born citizens or willing to relocate.

P.S if you know of any good and reliable rishta services serving the north west then please leave a message here or e-mail.

Any help or guidance will be appreciated.

Thankyou,
                        Faceart

Comment

Assalam-o-Alekum

Age/Date of Birth: 32
                          Complexion: fair
                          Height: 5 ft 9 in
                          Mother tongue: Punjabi, Urdu
                          Sect: Sunni, Salfi
                          Cast: Rajput
                          Country of residence: Australia
                          Visa Status: Permanent Resident of Australia
                          City: Sydney
                          Profession: Engineer
                          Kids: No

About me:

Salam I am a God fearing person, Engineer by profession Humanist and humble by nature. Don't smoke or drink. Doing job as an engineer in a MNC in Sydney. I am looking for second marriage with a very good muslima or revert who excel in Taqwa whose role model is Aysha (R.A) and Muhammad (PBUH). I originally belong from Pakistan and a Permanent Resident in Sydney. I have been to many countries. I have recently performed Hajj Alhamdulillah. I belong to a respectable and professionals’ family. I am highly optimistic person.

My Interests
                          I am learning Arabic. I like listening islamic lectures of Dr Zakir Naik and anyone who is teaching from Quran and Shahih Hadith. I do watch American movies sometimes and songs very rarely. I love working on new technologies. I have very limited number of ‘best friends’. I genuinely try to help others.

Partner preferences:

As prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said to value four things in marriage. I choose to value Deen. I am seeking a Muslima who is very humble and soft spoken and polite. I don't want to live with a short tempered and quarrelsome person. A Muslimah who is compromising and mature in thinking, active and an early bird. Her role models must be Prophet (PBUH) and Ayesha (R.A). She must have knowledge of roles and duties of Muslim husband & wife. At least have read one book on Islamic marriage.
                          Profession: Must be able to speak good English, at least a graduate
                          Location: Will prefer Muslimah from Australia, New Zealand and Pakistan

Please email me: [email protected]
                          I will reply to all of your questions and concerns.
                          JazakAllah
                          Last edited by humanityfirst; Apr 21, 2017, 09:20 PM.
                          Looking for Highly Educated and decent bride

Comment

Looking for HIM

Male 26.5 age Lahore
                            Punjabi Speaking
                            Muslim Ahl e Sunnat
                            Cast Araain (partner preference is from same cast/sect)

Appearance:
                            Height 6.2"
                            Fair Complexian
                            Big and Tall Body

Qualification and Business
                            MBA from IB&M UET Lahore
                            Owning a well growing PVT limited Company, Related to Import/Export Business

Family
                            A mix Punjabi Urdu Family
                            Agricultural and Commercial Property
                            Father Lawyer

Partner Preference
                            Muslim Sunni and Arain Preffered
                            Educated Fair and Tall

Contact via msg or email at [email protected]

Comment

Seeking matches for him:
                              Height: 6feet
                              Sect: Sunni
                              Caste: Pathan ...
                              Marital Status: Un Married
                              Education: MBA University of Dallas Bachelor of Engineering NUST Pakistan
                              Profession: Project Management and Supply Chain Professional
                              Visa Status. H1
                              Siblings: 2
                              Fathers Profession: Landlord
                              Mothers Profession: House Wife
                              Requirement: US citizen age till 26 good education and family background.

For further correspondence please PM, thank you.

Comment

Seeking matches for male dentist age 32, height 5.9, never married single. He has done BDS from Pakistan and DDS from USA. One brother in Pakistan and parents as well. Required US citizen girl age till 28, good education good family back ground.

For further correspondence please PM, thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X