Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Find A Match! - GS zaroorat-e-rishta!

Originally posted by king93 View Post
    Hello All, I am an online career, relationship, education consultant. Age 18 bachelor in CIS(Computer Information System). Successful business entrepreneur. My parents want me married with a Paki girl. This July 2011 I will be in Pak for arrange marriage if anyone interested or meet my requirments then please MSG me here.
    My HT.: 5.8, Pics will be provided upon emailing me. I am looking for a girl in the age of 23-26. Must be educated enough to walk shoulder to shoulder with me. I want an older girl because girls around my age or younger are not at my level. Meaning they are not experienced enough on many things. My parents would like an educated beautiful girl. I am not happy about accepting offers of girls under the age of 24 but will accept it.

You must know how to cook, clean and love kids. I will not be cooking (willing to do cleaning a little but I will not step in kitchen.)
    I love kids, so no complain. It is odd that I will be younger but I guarantee you that even offers of girls age 26 are not able to stand shoulder to shoulder with me. So I have to adjust. Don't think that you will be older, the relationship will not work. I am a consultant and have advised over 3000 clients in 2 years on subject of relationships. And out of that 3000 2500 do return on weekly/monthly bases.

Give it a shot, by the way you wont be adjusting I will be. So you have nothing to lose but gain unconditional love. I am different from other men. I will be loving like a women with unconditional love.

Only requirement I am looking is that you are pure with mind and heart. MOST IMPORTANTLY
    ONE MAN WOMAN!

I am not desperate to get married, but my parents will be seeking a rishta for me in Pak, Karachi so before they find a young girl, i am giving you the reader a chance. Because I dont want to be like a father to my own wife. LOL So i need an older girl.

Citizen and Businesses in USA, born in karachi. Visit karachi every year.

Interested then msg me: [email protected]

Not giving my dr./consultant e-mail because its bad for image.

Thank you for reading i know nt many will read. Either way great blog. Thankz all.
    This is the ad I was referring to. An 18 year old wanting to marry a 23 - 26 yr old. !!!!!

Comment

Looking for rishta for my friend.

Caste/Religion: Muslim-Sunni pathan, Urdu speaking background
      Complexion: very fair, very handsome
      Height: 5'7
      Income: Yes
      Education: high school
      Resident of: Canada

please contact me for more info. [email protected]
      Last edited by Star786; May 19, 2011, 01:37 PM.

Comment

Looking for ristha for female friend

Caste/Religion: Muslim-sunni, pathan, Urdu speaking background
        Complexion: Very fair, very beautiful
        Height: 5'2
        Education: University
        Income: Yes
        Resident of: Canada

contact me if interested. [email protected]
        Last edited by Star786; May 19, 2011, 01:37 PM.

Comment

Asalam-O-Alakum,

If you still looking for your sister and interested in a person resides in Karachi Pakistan ,plz respond me.I am the older sister live in USA.My bro divorced 46 of age good looking graduate work in Pharmaceutical.We are respected mix family mother ftom Delhi and late father was from Punjab.We born and brought up in Karachi .
          He is a real gentleman and family oriented.He has 4 kids 2-sons(17-15)live with my mother and him and the girls live with mother.I can talk to you on phone if you really interested.I live in USA TEXAS and would like to find some one who belongs to a nice family with a humble and kind nature as he is the same....please respond me as soon as possible if you seriously and still looking.....Take Care.
          Email me [email protected] at your earliest convenient.

Texas USA

Comment

Candidate Gender: MALE
            Faith/Caste: PATHAN
            Height:5'11
            Complexion:FAIR
            Resident of: MASSACHUSETTS ,UNITED STATES
            Education: SOFTWARE ENGINEER
            Employment: WORKING WITH A SOFTWARE COMPANY FOR 10 YEARS.
            Interests/Favourites/hobbies (food, movies, e.t.c):
            Ideal weekend would be spent doing: SHOPPING, HIKING, CAMPING, TRAVELLING
            Email:

Comments (if any, on the candidate's preferences/personality) needed:
            LOOKING FOR A GIRL PREFERABLY FROM THE U.S OR CANADA.. AGE 25 TO 35.

Comments about the rishta needed (Any particular caste, age group, region):
            SUNNI, MUSLIM

Comment

hai

can you please write us on [email protected]

I have two brothers in Uk.

Comment

Z
                Last edited by tipusulatn; May 29, 2011, 09:38 AM.

Comment

Salamz to All dear member, We are looking good match for my younger sister, she has done her education in MBA and lives in Karachi, born in khi, raised in khi, we are from valuable respectable educated family so guy should comes from an educated family, I myself lives in USA and most prolly we will prefer rishta from US or Canada She's very decent smart and good looking girl,never married, height 5.4 slim and fair colour. If someone is interested so kindly contact with me with details. Thanks........

Comment

I am seeking a match for my friends daughter. Her primary education is from Norwich and Birmingham and MBBS from University of Southampton. She passed all exams with distinction and now working as a registrar ( in the department of neuro surgery). She is well travelled, well read person with great sense of humor. It is a pleasure to be in her company (quoting comments from friends and family members). Neat in her habits, organized in her thoughts and gives full respect and care to people around her and accept the same from friends. She is never married single in her early thirties and her family is highly educated and respected. Seeking matches from high caliber professionals.

For further details please contact me at [email protected]

Thank you.

Comment

Faith: Sunni / Punjabi from Sialkot
                      Height: 5'8
                      Resident of: Pakistan
                      Education: B.COM
                      Employment: Business (Signs and Promotional products)
                      Interests/Favourites/hobbies (food, movies, e.t.c): I watch Movies at Saturday's only, Hang out with friends, long drives, I love travelling, Making Websites, Free Lance working over the internet and more
                      Ideal weekend would be spent doing: Movies, Friends, I love visiting new places and which are unique to me or a nice Food with Family or Friends
                      Email: [email protected]

Comments about the rishta needed (Any particular caste, age group, region): I am looking for a fair complexion girl from anywhere in the world but she should be muslim, a house wife type religious girl from a nice family, She should be tall not below 5'5 and age b/w 20-23..

Comment

Salam. Looking for a rishta for a friend.

Candidate Gender: Female
                        Faith: Sunni Muslim
                        Height: 5ft 3in
                        Resident of: USA (Originally from Lahore)
                        Education: Currently finishing last year of PhD
                        Employment: Teaching Parttime/Fulltime student
                        Interests/Favourites/hobbies (food, movies, e.t.c): Travelling, learning new languages, hanging out with old friends

Other relevant information: Would prefer someone settled in the states or abroad since her own career options are there. Studied till highschool in Pakistan, been in the USA ever since then on full scholarship to IVY league schools. Brilliant scholar. Very intelligent. Very genuine person.

Pretty, long hair. Light brown skin. Independent, daughter of Army Officers (both parents retired from Army). Parents reside in lahore. Two brothers studying and working abroad as well. Visits Pakistan yearly.

Interested candidates please email at given address with particulars or PM. Will forward names to girl and parents if eligible. They will want that the girl and boy get to know each other and decide by communicating over phone, email and in person.
                        Last edited by Domain; Jun 7, 2011, 11:08 PM.

Comment

I read this in a newspaper thought i shud post it here and it may help someone.

Female
                          5'4"
                          Fair n smart
                          Respectful and Educated Family required.

Contact: Mrs Ali @ mrs_ali99[MENTION=5889]yahoo[/MENTION].com
                          Don't tell God that you have a big problem, tell your problem that you have a big God :)

Comment

Hi I am going to post about myself again

Female
                            Faith: Sunni / urdu speaking
                            Height: 5'3/ sanwali skin tone/ slim
                            Resident of: UK
                            Education: Medicine ( 6 months to graduation)
                            Employment: Medical student atm
                            Interests/Favourites/hobbies: Books. movies, cooking, travelling, history, learning in general
                            Ideal weekend would be spent doing: A spontaneous city break experiencing a new culture

Looking for someone who is 24 and above and from a good family background and educated, moderate with a good balance of east and west.

I would prefer someone who has some experience of living in a western country or bought up in a western country

My parents would also prefer someone from an urdu speaking background

Thank You

Comment

my family is looking rishta for my brother. Candidate Gender: male
                              Faith: muslim sunni
                              Height: 6 feet 2 inch
                              Resident of: islamabad due to job (hometown is lahore)
                              Education: bsc plus many courses related to his job
                              Employment: officer in PIA.
                              Interests/Favourites/hobbies (food, movies, e.t.c): music,books desi or italian food.
                              Ideal weekend would be spent doing: tv, internet or outing.
                              Other relevant information: tall goodlooking educated girl upto age of 25 preferably punjabi would be a good match.
                              Email:
                              Last edited by funlover; Jun 11, 2011, 07:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by inspiron View Post
                                Hi I am going to post about myself again

Female
                                Faith: Sunni / urdu speaking
                                Height: 5'3/ sanwali skin tone/ slim
                                Resident of: UK
                                Education: Medicine ( 6 months to graduation)
                                Employment: Medical student atm
                                Interests/Favourites/hobbies: Books. movies, cooking, travelling, history, learning in general
                                Ideal weekend would be spent doing: A spontaneous city break experiencing a new culture

Looking for someone who is 24 and above and from a good family background and educated, moderate with a good balance of east and west.

I would prefer someone who has some experience of living in a western country or bought up in a western country

My parents would also prefer someone from an urdu speaking background

Thank You
                                If anyone does want to contact me. Please do so on here via PM as my account got hacked into.Thankkss

Comment

Working...
                                X