Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Find A Match! - GS zaroorat-e-rishta!

Salaam,

I am posting on here to help a friend out with a rishta. My friend is female Muslim based in London, education- degree, age- early 30's, fair skinned tall slim, she is practising and wears an abaya. Her ethnicity is Pakistani although she was born and raised in London and comes from Malik caste. (She is single and has not been married before)
    She is open minded and has a great personality.

If anyone is interested or has anymore questions pls drop me a PM.

Thanks.

Comment

Hello All, I am an online career, relationship, education consultant. Age 18 bachelor in CIS(Computer Information System). Successful business entrepreneur. My parents want me married with a Paki girl. This July 2011 I will be in Pak for arrange marriage if anyone interested or meet my requirments then please MSG me here.
      My HT.: 5.8, Pics will be provided upon emailing me. I am looking for a girl in the age of 23-26. Must be educated enough to walk shoulder to shoulder with me. I want an older girl because girls around my age or younger are not at my level. Meaning they are not experienced enough on many things. My parents would like an educated beautiful girl. I am not happy about accepting offers of girls under the age of 24 but will accept it.

You must know how to cook, clean and love kids. I will not be cooking (willing to do cleaning a little but I will not step in kitchen.)
      I love kids, so no complain. It is odd that I will be younger but I guarantee you that even offers of girls age 26 are not able to stand shoulder to shoulder with me. So I have to adjust. Don't think that you will be older, the relationship will not work. I am a consultant and have advised over 3000 clients in 2 years on subject of relationships. And out of that 3000 2500 do return on weekly/monthly bases.

Give it a shot, by the way you wont be adjusting I will be. So you have nothing to lose but gain unconditional love. I am different from other men. I will be loving like a women with unconditional love.

Only requirement I am looking is that you are pure with mind and heart. MOST IMPORTANTLY
      ONE MAN WOMAN!

I am not desperate to get married, but my parents will be seeking a rishta for me in Pak, Karachi so before they find a young girl, i am giving you the reader a chance. Because I dont want to be like a father to my own wife. LOL So i need an older girl.

Citizen and Businesses in USA, born in karachi. Visit karachi every year.

Interested then msg me: [email protected]

Not giving my dr./consultant e-mail because its bad for image.

Thank you for reading i know nt many will read. Either way great blog. Thankz all.

Comment

Can you edit your post into the format? Its easier to read
        ''Bohat nazuk surat-e-haal hai''

Check out whats going on in hangout forums. Click to Visit

See whats up in Rendezvous. Click to visit

Head on in to Entertainment. Click to Visit

What are the good folks in Society up to? Click to Visit

What's life without culture? Click to Visit

How is your lifestyle? Click to Visit

Interested in technology and science? Click to Visit

Have feedback or issue on GS to share? Click to Visit

Comment

Deleted as per request.
          Last edited by somegroovychick; May 25, 2013, 09:02 PM.

Style is knowing who you are, what you want to say, and not giving a damn.

Fashions fade, style is eternal.

Comment

Hi

I am seeking a rishta for my younger sister, her details are:

Candidate Gender: Female
            Faith/Caste: Sheikh

Height: 5.3
            Complexion: Fair
            Resident of: Australia
            Education: Bachelors in Multimedia and Animations
            Employment: Studying
            Email: [email protected]

Comments (if any, on the candidate's preferences/personality) needed:
            She is divorced, we got her married at a very young age due to some family pressure but later found out that the guy was mentally disabled. so we took Khula from court. Marriage last for only 2-3 months and she has no kid.

Beside that she is a lovely person and have a great mix of cultural, social and religious attributes. She is educated, well travelled, confident and can be a great companion, she is a very lively person and very down to earth...

So if you are looking for someone who has awareness of our culture and religion and is educated and confident yet has all the traits to be a good wife then pls contact.

Only serious people please.

Comments about the rishta needed (Any particular caste, age group, region):

We are looking to find a suitable match for my sister. We dont have any special demands except the guy is educated, honest and caring who can support his family and belong to a educated and shareef family.

It is ok if previously married but shouldn't have kids. Sorry

Age limit is 35 years, so if you are over 35 years then pls dont contact.

Good luck to all....

Regards

Comment

On behalf of my 2 friends

Friend 1
              Candidate Gender:Female
              Faith/Caste:Syed Shia (guy must be syed as well and able to trace family)
              Height:1.64m
              Complexion:medium
              Resident of: Europe
              Education:MSc medical science
              Employment:Studying for now
              Interests/Favourites/hobbies (food, movies, e.t.c):Love food, films, hanging out with family and friends, watching movies

Comments (if any, on the candidate's preferences/personality) needed: The guy should be between 24-28 years old. Have a degree of some sort, tall and with a good personality. If he is in Pakistan he should be willing to move abroad.

Comments about the rishta needed (Any particular caste, age group, region): Guy must be of Syed caste. It doesnt matter where he is, but girl is from Gujrat area.

-----------------------------------------------------------
              Friend 2

Candidate Gender:Female
              Faith/Caste: Gujjar/sunni muslim
              Height:1.70m
              Complexion:Fair
              Resident of: Europe/ British National
              Education:MSc medical science
              Employment:Studying for now
              Interests/Favourites/hobbies (food, movies, e.t.c):Love food, films, hanging out with family and friends, watching movies

Comments (if any, on the candidate's preferences/personality) needed: Guy should be tall, handsome and from a good family. He should have some sort of valuable degree.

Comments about the rishta needed (Any particular caste, age group, region): Guy must be of Gujjar caste.

Contact pr. PM. PM should contain guys bio-data. Emails will be exchanged upon liking.
              Last edited by Sweetmoi; Jan 27, 2011, 10:52 AM.
              Procrastination at its finest .. Thats me =)

Comment

Rishta-e-zaroori-mand

Candidate: PCG
                Skin: I have intact skin
                Height: Well, I'm not a midget
                Weight: Round, in the right places, nomesayin. Ok, fine, I am having a little too much guacamole these days.
                Profession: Making others green with envy over my hotness. JK. I work hard, and I love my job, and I work long hours. So, no I'm not cooking your dinner every night and cleaning your mom's toilet daily.
                Education: I finished schooling at 27. That's enough education.
                Interests: One too many.

Disclaimer: You will have to put up with my crush for The Lizard.

Sorry, I don't see that dying out any time soon .
                I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures.

Comment

We are looking for a suitable mature match for my sister who has never been married before.

Candidate Gender: Female

Faith/Caste: Sunni

Height:5

Complexion: Fair

Resident of: Chicago, USA

Education: Doing Bacholors in fin/acc

Employment: Banking

Email: [email protected]

About my sister
                  My sister is a fun, loving, caring, and honest person. She is family oriented, traditional, as well as, career focused. She is very beautiful, fair, slim.
                  Live in the Chicago suburbs. She has an older sister and older brother who are happily married. She is the youngest.She was born in the Lahore, Pakistan, but raised in US and raised with good family values.

We are looking for a moderate, also sincere, honest, and with strong morals, and ethics; family and with islamic values. We are looking for someone with pakistani background. And also ages between 28-33
                  Last edited by Shak; Feb 19, 2011, 08:51 AM.

Comment

this one is nice web
                    http://www.cricketlive.pk/

Comment

Originally posted by hira101 View Post
                      this one is nice web
                      lol...looking for rishta?
                      Life is NOT measured by the number of breaths we take but the moments that take our breath away!!!
                      16 breaths a minute, 23040 a day...NO one knows which one will be their LAST!

Comment

Re: Looking for a Bride!!!!!!!

How much money you got?
                        I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by.

Comment

Lol @ the title.... looking for Bride or a Groom?
                          May Allah bring peace in Pakistan. Ameen
                          Aray Logo Tumhara Kiya
                          Main Jano Mera, Mera Khuda janay-

Comment

Originally posted by Lusi View Post
                            Lol @ the title.... looking for Bride or a Groom?
                            Maybe you should help him out?

Comment

Originally posted by CEO1 View Post
                              How much money you got?
                              LOL.

@ammee, I sincerely hope you find someone suitable
                              The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Cute Chandni View Post
                                LOL.

@ammee, I sincerely hope you find someone suitable
                                I was only joking.

Comment

Working...
                                X