Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Find A Match! - GS zaroorat-e-rishta!

Assalam o Alaikum

my cousin's family is from Lahore.LIVES IN JEDDAH LOOKING FOR A BOY WHO IS SETTLED IN SAUDIA OR MIDDLE EAST.PERMANENT RESIDENTS OF LAHORE FROM LAST 35 YEARS.

GIRL IS
    23 YEARS OLD
    DONE MASTERS IN MASS COMM FROM A RENOWNED UNIVERSITY.
    HEIGHT IS 5 FEET 5 INCH
    SHE IS HEALTHY( I MEAN NOT V SKINNY)
    CAST IS MUGHAL FROM FATHER SIDE AND MALIK FROM MOTHER'S SIDE
    HAVE RESIDENT PERMIT(AQAMA)
    PLEASE ONLY SERIOUS PARENTS CONTACT
    [email][email protected]yahoo .com

Boy should be
    1. tall and sunni
    2. age 25 to 32
    3. independent
    4. residents of Punjab.preferably Lahore.
    5. must own a house.(parents)

Comment

zaroorat-e-rishta!

Candidate Gender: Male
      Faith: Muslim (Sunni)
      Height: 5'7"
      Built: Medium
      Caste: Syed
      Resident of: Sweden
      Education: MS IT Management, MBA International Marketing, MSc Computer Sciences
      Interests/Favourites/hobbies (food, movies, e.t.c): Food
      Ideal weekend would be spent doing: Fishing
      Other relevant information:
      I am separated from my wife two years ago. I live in Sweden and looking for a Pakistani girl for me. I am very careful about Halal and Haram. Strictly non smoker, non drinker.
      Email: mhsyed[MENTION=4760]Rocket[/MENTION]mail.com

Comment

Candidate Gender:Female
        Faith:Sunni
        Height:5.4
        Resident of: NYC, NY
        Education: MBA
        Employment: Finance
        Interests/Favourites/hobbies (food, movies, e.t.c): Movies, Traveling,Working out, music & Spending time with family
        Other relevant information: Comes from an educated family, raised with strong religious and family values, Is a good mix of east and west values. Never married.
        Email: [email protected]

Comments (if any, on the candidate's preferences/personality) needed: Must be educated and professionally employed/self-employed.

Comments about the rishta needed (Any particular caste, age group, region): Maximum age 40 and single
        Last edited by Chipotle; Dec 22, 2011, 01:57 PM.
        Hot, Spicy and 100% Desi jalapeŮo ;)

Comment

Candidate Gender: Male
          Faith:Suni Syed.
          Height: 5.6 or 5.7
          Resident ofakistan
          Education: BS and MS in Software Eng ( MS is in progress)
          Employment:Software Engineer/ IT Trainer
          Interests/Favourites/hobbies (food, movies, e.t.c):Research, Robotics, Business
          Ideal weekend would be spent doing: Travelling

Other relevant information:
          I spend 7 years in Saudi Arabia and from 2010 I am in Abu Dhabi, UAE. I prefer to find always something positive in most situations and people thatís why you will always find me with a smiley face whatever the situation is. I offer prayer 5 times and I believe Islam is a system of life. Alhamdullilah Today whatever I achieved is just grace of Almighty Allah and result of my parentís prayers. Credit completely goes to them. I have a vision of my life and I want to do something for humanity. I want to share happiness and peace in this world. I am simple and simplicity attracts me.

My Ideal Match:
          I am looking for a religious, educated, ambitious, innocent and humanitarian partner little bit like me. She should be kind, respectful & compatible. I strongly believe that my wife will be the luckiest girl of this world. When she will spend time with me, she will forget this world. She will be completely mine. I will own her. Well I really don't know whether I can find my partner via this online forum or not. But I am giving a try. I believe on try. My parents & my relatives are also searching.

My Website: www.muhammad-saad.com

Email: I think PM me.
          .::Simply Sooper::.

Comment

As'salamuAlaikum All,

We are looking for a doctor MBBS for my sister in-law, she has done her M.Com, and ICMA (6 papers remaining) she just turned 31 her date of birth is 14th nov' 1980. Please serious people contact, we have no demands except for a medical doctor groom, even tragic cases will also be considered.

Please serious people contact through PM and we will proceed further.

Comment

Re: Need a male doctor, willing to marry M.Com ICMA girl, 31 years.

why such a rush and why this MBBS limitation , if you dont mind me asking
              Do not judge me by my PAST , I dont live there anymore

Comment

why u want a doctor? no other choice?

Comment

Originally posted by sabi_13;8662044[B
                  even tragic cases will also be considered[/B].
                  Seriously????

BTW, there is a rishta thread for these kinds of posts, you may have better luck there.

Comment

aray bhaee, this isn't my condition it's my sister in laws conditions, she says she wants a doctor only otherwise she would never marry i'm her younger brother's wife so i can't say too much to her, may be she minds it or gets angry, but she's like my own sister so i want to make this little effort. so if anyone knows anybody interested please ask to contact. Thanks.

Comment

^but why MBBS? Un mein kounsi khoobi hai? and tragic cases?!
                      Procrastination at its finest .. Thats me =)

Comment

un ko lagta hay baqi saray professions 3rd class hain thats why, even un ko ICMA aur MBA MCom saari degrees fazool lagti hain k yeh to woh log parhtay hain jo aisay he hotay hain bus, asal doctors hotay hain mehnti.

Comment

^and funny thing is she is herself one of those "aisay he log" .. Oh well .. She has a very oldfashioned thought indeed. Aisi soch toh humare elders ki bhi aaj kaal kaam hi hoti hai ..
                          Procrastination at its finest .. Thats me =)

Comment

tragic cases is liye kyun k un ki demand sirf DOCTOR hay.. kyun k un ki apni age bhi 31 ho gayee hay, ab doctor ki demand he aisi hay k doctor mil jaey bari baat hay.. agar unmarried k peechay lageen to shayad aur na mil paaey doctor!

Comment

where r u peep living ... ?
                              Luck is about being prepared for those
                              Opportunities that come Knocking !

Comment

North nazimabad - Karachi Pak.

Comment

Working...
                                X