Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Find A Match! - GS zaroorat-e-rishta!

any good rishtey karwany wali aunty or uncle in lahore? one that can b trusted?

Comment

I am looking for suitable proposals for my sister in law

Candidate Gender:
      Female
      Faith/Caste: Sunni (muslim)
      Height: 5'3
      Complexion: Fair
      Resident of: Lahore ,Pakistan
      Education: Bachelors(B.A)
      Employment: Homemaker
      Interests/Favourites/hobbies (food, movies, e.t.c): Cooking, Religion

Its a very simple, down to earth sunni family. my SIL is a pretty, simple lady with alot of interest in homemaking. Ideally we are looking for guys within the age range of 35-40 years of age.

Interested candidates please PM me for further details.
      The Prophet Muhammad SAW reported that the Satan said to Allah: "I shall continue to lead Thy servants astray as long as their spirits are in their bodies." And Allah replied: "(Then) I shall continue to pardon them as long as they ask for My forgiveness." [Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 742]

Comment

*Removed on Request*
        Last edited by ShehnaiHeels; Nov 1, 2011, 11:20 AM.

Comment

Candidate Gender:Female
          Faith:Sunni
          Height:5.3
          Resident of: UK
          Education: BA(Hons) & BARCH, & RIBA/ARB charter in Professional practice.
          Employment: working for a firm of Architects
          Interests/Favourites/hobbies (food, movies, e.t.c):She likes doing the usual things such as going for meals with friends and family. Sometimes goes to the cinema and enjoys a gym session or a game of badminton. Has a passion for design and creative things such as interior design and painting.
          Ideal weekend would be spent doing:
          Other relevant information: fair complexion and smart build.
          Email:[email protected]

Comments (if any, on the candidate's preferences/personality) needed: A professional gentleman from either UK or Pakistan belonging to a good and educated family.

Comments about the rishta needed (Any particular caste, age group, region): Sunni caste does not matter.

Comment

Height:5.2
            Resident of: Texas, USA
            Education: BBA
            Employment: Self employed
            Interests/Favourites/hobbies (food, movies, e.t.c):Movies, Travelling, water sports & Spending time with family
            Ideal weekend would be spent doing:
            Other relevant information: Smart, fair complexion
            Email:[email protected]

Comments (if any, on the candidate's preferences/personality) needed: Need a handsome fair and professional gentleman based in the USA or willing to relocate to USA.

Comments about the rishta needed (Any particular caste, age group, region): Maximum age 35 and single.

Comment

Looking for a match for my sister

Height:5.4
              Resident of: Toronto, Canada
              Education: BBA, CGA
              Employment: Finance
              Interests/Favourites/hobbies (food, movies, e.t.c):Movies, Travelling, sports, fine dining, music & Spending time with family
              Other relevant information: Comes from an educated family, raised with strong religious and family values, Is a good mix of east and west values. Never married.
              Email: [email protected]

Comments (if any, on the candidate's preferences/personality) needed: Looking for a match only from US or Canada. Must be educated and professionally employed/self-employed.

Comments about the rishta needed (Any particular caste, age group, region): Maximum age 36 and single

Comment

Looking for my Sister !!

Female
                MBA Finance
                Slim Fair
                5.4 Height
                Karachi Pakistan
                Age 25
                Never Married

We are looking for an educated decent family guy, It would be great if he lives in US or Canada.Must be educated and professional...

Comment

I'm posting on behalf of one of my friends....

Female
                  Faith: Muslim/sunni
                  Height: 5'3
                  Resident/citizen of: USA
                  Education: medicine/medical student.

Comments (if any, on the candidate's preferences/personality) needed:
                  US citizens only. He should be educated, decent looking, and have good values. Never married. Age of guy up to 28 or 29 max.

PM me for more details.
                  I just want to find an easier way to get out of our little heads

Comment

Assalam o alikum
                    i am posting for mysister
                    ht : 5.4
                    religion : islam
                    education : B.B.A (hons)
                    complexion : fair
                    residence : lahore
                    email : plz PM thnks!

Comment

Hi! I'm new to the boards. I'm posting for myself..

Candidate Gender: Female
                      Faith: Sunni
                      Height: 5'3''
                      Resident of: United States
                      Education: Doctorate (Law degree)
                      Employment: Lawyer
                      Interests/Favourites/hobbies (food, movies, e.t.c): Going out to eat, hiking, spa, going to the beach, travel, history, art and much more if you get to know me .
                      Ideal weekend would be spent doing: Resting up from the week, and then either staying in or socializing.
                      Other relevant information: I'm divorced (its been two years and I am ready to look again. My ex-husband was having an affair so I ended our very short marriage of 1 year).

Email: [email protected]

Comments (if any, on the candidate's preferences/personality) needed: Looking for someone born/raised in the US/Canada/West.

Comments about the rishta needed (Any particular caste, age group, region): My family is from Rawalpindi/Islamabad. They would love a punjabi family, although I don't mind as long as the family is loving and caring towards me and my family.

I'm looking for a partner in life, someone to build a life with and eventually start a family with. Also I more progressive in my religious beliefs, so I am looking for the same.

Comment

Salaams, posting on behalf of my sister

Faith: Sunni Muslim
                        Height: 5'4
                        Resident of: UK (London)
                        Education: BA degree
                        Employment: Research company/event planning
                        Interests/Favourites/hobbies (food, movies, e.t.c): Movies, reading books, photography, exploring, travelling, history and god knows what else!
                        Ideal weekend would be spent doing: Travelling around the city, shopping, a movie and taking photographs!
                        Other relevant information: Quite a sweet, nice person, very easy to talk to. Quite family orientated. Religious person but does not wear hijab but otherwise very modest. we are a punjabi family, have lived in London over 35 years, originally from Jhelum. Have a small family in London and generally quite reserved.
                        Email: PM me

Comments (if any, on the candidate's preferences/personality) needed: Urdu or Punjabi speaking, don't mind. Would like someone fun to talk to and quite family orientated. Preferably someone who is interested in good health also.

Comments about the rishta needed (Any particular caste, age group, region): Ages preferably 29 to 35, not previously married and quite religious. UK residents only please.
                        Last edited by Mad Hatter; Oct 27, 2011, 08:32 AM.
                        It's all fun and smiles until you get bitten by a shark.

Comment

I am posting on behalf of my friend

Candidate Gender: Male
                          Faith: Sunni Muslim
                          Height: 5'11
                          Resident of: Pakistan, Pindi Bhattian, Lahore
                          Education: BA degree, LLB, Practising CSS & PCS exams these days
                          Employment: Preparing competition exam
                          Interests/Favourites/hobbies (food, movies, e.t.c): Movies, reading books, exploring, travelling, history and newspaper for information
                          Ideal weekend would be spent doing: Travelling around the city, hang around with friends, long drive
                          Other relevant information: Quite a decent person, belong a good family. He belong to a town near Lahore. But studied in Lahore in good colleges, completed his graduation in Law and studying CSS & PCS exams

Email: [email protected] (I am like his brother) please discuss me further details

Comments (if any, on the candidate's preferences/personality) needed: Urdu or Punjabi speaking, don't mind. Would like to live someone who is funny, family oriented & self made.

Comments about the rishta needed (Any particular caste, age group, region): Ages preferably 20 to 25, not previously married and quite religious.

UK, Canada, USA residents only please.

Comment

my emails r, Sorry If you unable to send an email.

[email protected] (personal)
                            [email protected] (personal)

Comment

Faith: Sunni/Muslim

Complexion: Fair

Height: 5.1

Resident of: The Netherlands

Education: Highschool

Employment: Administration worker

Interests/Favourites/hobbies (food, movies, e.t.c): traveling,cooking etc

Ideal weekend would be spent doing: cooking with friends and a good movie

Other relevant information:
                              Email:

Comments (if any, on the candidate's preferences/personality) needed: Well educated guy with moderate/liberal family values.
                              Residing in Europe, US please.

Comments about the rishta needed (Any particular caste, age group, region): Sunni Muslim
                              More details on pm
                              Last edited by phool:); Nov 16, 2011, 09:10 AM.

Comment

AOA

I want to posted again so here's is intro of my younger sister

Age 25
                                Sunni Urdu Speaking
                                Colour Fair
                                Education MBA in Finance
                                Height 5.5 Slim and Smart

We are Looking good match for her, she's educated easy going and simple down to earth girl MA", We are Urdu speaking Syed family from Karachi Pakistan..but i'm living in US, we want eudcated and simple guy who lives in US or Canada..

So if anyone interested kindly PM me !!

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X