Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

White colored wedding shararas, pic needed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

White colored wedding shararas, pic needed.

Salaam yah all,

I am desperately searchign these threads to get some sites which is not so helpful, sorry ot say. Most that i am seeing is short tops and nothing looking graceful. I dont knwo if it is possible you folks can assit me in websites that have white bridal gararas.

Jazakallah.

Re: Looking for White bridal garara for a muslim wedding

try this ones maybe u find something!

www.sila.com
    www.seasonsindia.com
    www.kaneesha.com
    www.santoshi.net
    www.hinab.com
    Last edited by zunerha; Jan 2, 2009, 01:54 PM.
    bla bla bla..

Comment

I feel in love with everything by Rouge (Memoona Manan) lots of off-white offerings ROUGE Memoona Manan | Facebook
      III XV MMIX

Comment

This is a Bunto Kazmi Outfit:

"We can change the world through our children. May we never break the strong spirits of our daughters. May we teach our sons to become loving and nurturing men. In so doing, we hold the key to universal peace, unlock the door!"

Comment

Maria B's Creations:

"We can change the world through our children. May we never break the strong spirits of our daughters. May we teach our sons to become loving and nurturing men. In so doing, we hold the key to universal peace, unlock the door!"

Comment

:love:

I wish I could wear a white bridal outfit, but they only look good on gori chitti girls
            A samurai bares no sign of weakness, even when dying of hunger.

Comment

Comment

Gorgeous, thank you for posting mahismart!

Originally posted by cat-woman View Post

I wish I could wear a white bridal outfit, but they only look good on gori chitti girls
                I am wearing white and I'm not particularly gori :-) DO IT! You will look beautiful.
                III XV MMIX

Comment

Originally posted by cat-woman View Post

Not true - there are so many shades of white. If bipasha can do white and look hot so can anyone!

I am a fan of off-white and and I am not "chitti"
                  A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Comment

Originally posted by Shezy View Post
                    Salaam yah all,

I am desperately searchign these threads to get some sites which is not so helpful, sorry ot say. Most that i am seeing is short tops and nothing looking graceful. I dont knwo if it is possible you folks can assit me in websites that have white bridal gararas.

Jazakallah.

You could always change the color and top length.

For example,I think this would look good in white as well:

Hina's Boutique Pakistan fashion boutique Pakistani, Indian, Bridal, Dresses for Wedding Women Men also for eid new year gifts

Comment

Comment

Comment

Find a design that you like and change the colour. I really like a red Aisha Khadeeja creation but they have made it in many different colours. If you have a big budget then you can go for a designer gharara.

I have seen this one in shocking pink and in yellow. You can easily see the differences and similarities in both.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=17639652703

A guppan pakifairy also has lovely clothes for sale. Just ask whether she can make you one.

Fahad Hussayn has a few white outfits:
                          fahad hussayn | Facebook
                          Last edited by mahismart; Jan 6, 2009, 07:40 AM. Reason: adding info

Comment

This one is from Indusmart.com

DI white & Gold Gharara :: Bridals :: IndusMart.com

This one is from IRAAS Designer Fabric (Casual, Party & Bridal Wear)

Address:
                            167-Y Block, Commercial Area,
                            D.H.A, Lahore

Tel: 042-5692767
                            Last edited by mahismart; Jun 7, 2010, 09:28 AM.

Comment

not white but just to die for.

Comment

Working...
                              X