• Show
Clear All

• akaprincess
    replied
    why is this being brough up from 10 years ago lolll

Leave a comment:

• zeninoor
    replied
    solar light are portable, packable, hangable lanterns and lights are engineered to brighten up any situation, from an emergency outage to a night in the backcountry.

Leave a comment:

• any2002uk
    replied
    Re: bridal facial skin light

i could not find GINA on this page, what is her ID?
    do she know the address of excellent lahore salon?
    i am going to pakistan in July so wedding will be in august. so i have 3 weeks before the wedding day in pakistan so it is no problem for me. please tell me the address of excellent salon that i should go.

Leave a comment:

• esteemedone
    replied

Send Gina a private message, maybe she could suggest something...

I don't agree with bleaching skin, but if you are not sensitive to bleach the Lahore beauty salons do a polishing treatment which exfoliates your skin using bleach thus lightening it... But I wouldn't experiment with this one week before the wedding as you could have a severe allergic reaction. I'm only giving you this response based on the fact that you seem to be quite desperate for some help which I totally understand. As a whole though beauty salons are excellent for making girls who have marks on their skins into stunning brides... See a dermatologist if possible...!

Good luck!

Leave a comment:

• any2002uk
    replied

paklove, many thank for your reply, it is not long and boring but very useful information for me to understand full detail. i will buy the REGENERIST DAILY THERMAL MINI PEEL as you mention.

thanks

Leave a comment:

• pakiiLOVEx3
    replied

OH YEA & you should also try this home remedy .

Take one ripe lemon, microwave it for few seconds (abt 7 to 10) so it becomes easier to squeeze. take a small bowl and squeeze out the fresh lemon juice.. take table salt and add it in the lemon juice until the salt holds all the juice. Use it as a facial scrub, leave it on for a couple of minutes and wash it off with warm water. this works good as a skin exfoliater (exfoliater gets rid of dead skin cells) and lemon is also a natural bleach, good for skin lightening. It leaves your skin nice n soft

Leave a comment:

• pakiiLOVEx3
    replied
    ^^well alhemdullilah my skin doesnt have any problem,..^^^ BUT NO , many girls have skin problems.. why shud she just accept it if their are so many things out there in which one of them may b the one that works for her...

any2002uk,, listen i dont know how much water you drink but if you are really serious about removing scars/darkness. etc.. this is what you need to do first.. measure your weight in pounds. for example i am 120 pounds.. then divide it by 2. which would be 60.. and then divide that by 8. ( 8 oz in one glass) which equals to 7.5

this is a calculation which tells you the amount of water your body needs..
    i need about 8 glasses.. and ofcourse is you excericise etc. then add a couple more glasses.
    . drinking water not only helps in weightloss but also CLEARS and Moisturizes your skin in & out. now please dont expect this to happen overnight.. but drinking enough water starting today till your wedding day is def gona bring a beautiful glow to your skin. Insha `Allah

other then that, healthy eating is very important.. you should maintain a good diet,, which doesnt include greasyy / fattening food..
    its simple - You are What you eat. the better food you eat, the better your skin shall look...... young & healthy is a guarantee ` =)

try eating oranges, lemons/limes, grapefruits. fish,, yogurt.. and other green veggies are good..

let me not make this long and boring...

i also suggest a product.. well my personal experience tells me that this takes out skin pigmentation..

the product is called OLAY REGENERIST DAILY THERMAL MINI PEEL.

6oz $18.99 USD

i bought it just to maintain my healthy skin. Even though my skin is already very fair, after using this for abt few weeks , as a side effect, it has caused my skin to become much lighter... at least by three shades

I think it is the glycolic acid + micro-crystal complex which takes out skin pigmentation. It can be bought at any grocery store.

hope i helped

Goodluck

Leave a comment:

• aliyahali
    replied

Maybe you just have to accept that you have bad skin?

Leave a comment:

• any2002uk
    replied

i drink a lot of water, only 1 or 2 times a month i drink frizzy drinks for 6 months and i don't feel any different when i drink a lot of water all the time as i expect it to improve my skin and no, i was wrong.

Leave a comment:

• jalebi121
    replied

your acne spots aren't going to go away in one week and plus you're going to be wearing good makeup so don't stress too much.

Leave a comment:

• Mang0tang0
    replied

go to the dermatologist now dont wait till the last week
    these things need time

Leave a comment:

• aliyahali
    replied

google dermatologists in Lahore - most of us don't live in Pakistan and would not know.

Leave a comment:

• any2002uk
    replied

dermatologist

where can i see dermatologist in lahore, do they have website, address.thanks

Leave a comment:

• Sweet_LiL_Hunnie
    replied
    chances are those brown spots are caused by acne, and a facial may not be the right thing for acne prone skin. As a bride i'd bypass the esthetician and go to a dermatologist.

There's no point in using harsh chemicals to lighten spots that may aggrivate your issue, so make the time to see a dermatologist and you'll get much better results.

Leave a comment:

• any2002uk
    replied

141 views and no reply, sad no body could be able to help. anyone? do you have your facial done before the wedding and do it makes your face look fresh?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X