fake eyelashes for bride?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fake eyelashes for bride?

which brand do salons use in pakistan? Thoses eyelashes have volume.

can i get it similar in usa?

thanks

Re: fake eyelashes for bride?

have you tried mac and sephora? they have some pretty voluminous eyelashes.

make sure you try them on before though.. i found them really heavy and uncomfortable on the eyes during trial and couldn't wear any for my wedding.
    Blessed, happy, and content. Alhumdulillah.
    :)

Comment

i used some not branded ones...they were pretty good too..
      personally i wuldnt waste money on sum "branded eyelashes"
      ***Behekti Chokri***

Comment

you have to try some and see what gives you the look you are after.

i was looking for some for my wedding, tried everything from Shu Uemura, MAC, Eyelure(Ardell).... list goes on. Some looked like they were going to be fantastic (shu uemura) but just didn't look good on my eyes. It ended up that some cheap revlon ones were perfect for the look i wanted.

anyway, in the US try ardell, they have a lot of different types, you should be able to find a volume one. MAC is a bit more extreme, i think people either love `em or hate `em.
        OMG Paki!

Comment

I used MAC for my wedding and i didnt get the overdone look. My makeupartist recommended them who worked for a MAC counter and i think they were supposed to fill in my own lashes. Dont remember the number though.
          I love children and old people. Its everyone in between I can't stand - Don Imus

Comment

MAC has a variety you can look into. From fillers to subtle to heavy looks, they have got it all.
            Blessed, happy, and content. Alhumdulillah.
            :)

Comment

Makeup Forever has alot of variety too... alot of fake eyelashes also come in individual sizes so that u can put on only a few at a time, instead of the entire eyelash.

i had em for my wedding and about 2-3 functions afterwards..at first my eyes did feel heavy and droopy but as the day went on, they were more bearable.
              The grass ain't always greener on the other side, it's green where you water it.

Comment

I wore false eyelashes for the first time ever on my engagement day, the makeup artist recommended them, but oh my word! It took SOME time to get used to them....even blinking was a chore lolz, but they defo made a difference! I will definately be using them again on the wedding day.

Comment

^thanks all

Comment

Had no fake lashes on my Engagement but will wear them on my wedding InshAllah...
                    are fake lashes irritating? what if ur wearing contacts?

Comment

veer-zara, i wore fake eyelashes on my sister wedding, and i wear contacts, so they were not irritating at least for me..

Comment

Ok, thx.. hopefully they'll b good for me too..

Comment

MAC ones are REALLY good!!

Comment

Fake eyelashes look pretty and make u're eyes look dramatic.. they're not uncomfortable.. u're lashes just feel slightly heavier that's all. Remember, while taking pics to open-up u're eyes all the way don't let the weight of u're lashes spoil u're pics!
                            ..all you need is trust and a little bit of pixie dust!

Comment

i wore them and i loved them!!

Comment

Working...
                              X