Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Booking a marriage hall ...?

Hi Friends ,

I need to book a marriage hall , my wedding date is yet to be decided , but roughly it will be in mid march ... people are scaring me that if i dont book a hall immediately we wont be able to get one in that season ...

My question is how long before do people normally book the halls?

Thanks ever so much ...

Re: Booking a marriage hall ...?

i booked a hall in two days for my eng. party...but of course the options were very limited. but i plan to book my wedding halls at least 6 months a head.

Comment

hey there. march is a very bz season in pak as it's after moharram and safar..u might wana book it soon. i know ppl scare a lot but dotn wait till the last min..nytime by jan shud b a good time to book..n it also dpends on where u go..if u go to a very demanding place it might already b booked..so yeah..

Comment

hmmm
        my weddings not till july n we r goin to book soon....

Comment

im in the same situation as u. my wedding was first suppose to be June 19th now were deciding to delay it a bit but dont even know till when. I had started searching for a couple places i really like and have my barat and valima jora already ordered tooo !
          but lets see wht happens now.
          I think ill book the hall once they give us a final date.
          ♥ Aisha

Comment

yeaa u should get the venue booked as soon as posible or else its gona be difficult for u to find a place u like as march will b a bizi season.... ive suffered this prob my self n got the venue a few days back n my shadi is on 21st dec InshAllah it was tooo tense situation for us

Comment

mmkaki wut place did u book?

Comment

ive got the open area of kmc complex in kashmir road near KDA lawns...no lawns or hotels were available ...the city govt do not allow any functions in that area but because of special permission i got that place ...a week back i came to know that some body has cancelled their booking in ORCHARDS lawn opposite park towers clifton but my invitation cards r being print out n their distribution has started so we have planned to stick with the recent venue

Comment

does anyone know any wedding halls in Islamabad or Rawal pindi and the prices for them?

Comment

Doing a Wedding Event in lawn or Open area creates many opportunities for the Wedding Planners to Show some creative work in the Decor and Arrangements. In wedding hall usually you would get a little space Plus if its wedding season then they will give you a fixed time limit for function and Obviously the guests are not their just to eat but to enjoy. By leaving early or by booking a marriage hall away form your home will also effect the guests to just leave after Lunch/Dinner. So we usually suggest to our clients that they select open area so that they get FULL FRUIT from their event.

*please advertise in Bazaar Talk!!*
                    Last edited by somegroovychick; Nov 25, 2011, 11:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X