Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wedding in karachi!!

Hello everyone
    I just joined the forum recently and Im glad I did.
    Im getting married in summer of 2009 and have started looking around for salons, dresses, photopgraphers etc. and I could really use sum help from anyone who knows bout karachi who got married there.
    First thing is does anyone have any info on Bayhria(not sure if thats the spelling) auditorium?? its supposed to be for the navy but u can have weddings there.
    so if anyone knows bout it or has been to or had ur own wedding there i would love if u could tell me more about it.
    its really hard to live away from pakistan and plan a wedding there especially wen noting is available on the internet.
    also ive been thinking bout the salons bina khan and sabs?? has anyone been there and maybe has any idea bout prices and packages they offer??
    thanks

Re: wedding in karachi!!

hey congrats!

you should read around on many threads in this forum. a lot of them have info about everything that u have asked for. i got married in khi and live in ny so i guess ur in a similar situation. i posted a lot about my experiences on various threads.

also its called Bahria Auditorium and ive only been there a few times for shows, never been there for weddings so sorry wont be able to help u out on that.
    I purposely made this bright to annoy you.

Comment

hi
      i can tell a lot to you about the wedding in karachi.pf musium considered to eb the best venue and merrytime musium is also known for events.mariana club area 51 is also good and these are the top venues where u have no restrictions on u hire otherwise all of them have pannelship problems.we hired zoreed raza of lacelebrators www shaadiarrangements who guided us from the begining and she gave us the list of the photographers as well....i dont have her no right now but u can visit her website and free consultation.

Comment

hey thanx guys!

Comment

yeah i can tell you abt bahria auditorium....on weekday u hav to pay Rs.46,000 nd on sunday it is 51 k (this is the lawn rent) .. 10 k security deposit ... plus u can hire anybody for the catering nd stuff .... contact no. 021-48503045

Comment

plus do visit karachisnob.com ...

Comment

yeh i checked out karachisnob. com
              its like the only website available for all things in karachi
              i think my parents r set on bahria since it is fully ac n my weddings in the summer so that would be good
              zenia ahmed how do u like bahria auditorium? i heard that u have to decorate urself? the catering ppl we know of who did it at my engagement but for decorations we will have to hire sumone. we hoping to get sumone in budget for decor since the auditorium plus lawn costs alot.

Comment

I got married in December 2004, mehndi in the Creek Club and wedding in the Sheraton. I went to Cistre's for facial, waxing (mehndi day), touch-ups and make-up (wedding day).

Everything was great.

Comment

yehhh even i want to get like a package including facial waxing and makeup...
                  i think my mehendi will be in rabia lawn , ive heard they are rebuilding it or sumthing and its convenient its we have a place close by
                  i actually wanted to to wedding in a hotel but its quite pricy and u can choose ur own caterer

Comment

its really hard to live away from pakistan and plan a wedding there especially wen noting is available on the internet.
                    Thanks to this forum, it's no longer the case...good luck!
                    The grass ain't always greener on the other side, it's green where you water it.

Comment

^haha agree

Comment

omg i just noticed u have over 27k posts!! WOW!

Comment

agree with u there
                          i just stumbled upon this forum a few days ago n have gotten so many ideas in just few days...
                          its addicting to ... should be studying but im just browsing instead

Comment

Originally posted by sumorani View Post
                            omg i just noticed u have over 27k posts!! WOW!

haha..ive been here for 4 + years noW!
                            The grass ain't always greener on the other side, it's green where you water it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sara516 View Post
                              Thanks to this forum, it's no longer the case...good luck!
                              Yes, but I can imagine how troublesome and demanding a bride I would've been if I knew then what I know now, thanks to this forum!

Comment

Working...
                              X