Lipstick colors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lipstick colors?

I dont wear lipstick very often and when I do its almost always red, but Im sorta over that look and wanna try something new and different. I find that I look really good in bright pinks and golds but they have to be perfect otherwise I look really washed out. Ive been on a quest for the new favorite lipcolor but havent been able to find anything particularly eyecatching. Any suggestions? It doesnt have to only be pinks and golds, im willing to try out different stuff if you guys say its worth it.
    it's the heart afraid of dying, that never learns to dance; It's the dream afraid of waking, that never takes the chance; It's the one who won't be taken, who cannot seem to give; And the soul afraid of dying, that never learns to live.

Re: Lipstick colors?

i love nudes... ive been trying to find a nice color that is in between light brown and light pink, i cant seem to find it in lipstick however i have found it in gloss. You should try a nice nude gloss.
    "A woman should be two things: Classy and Fabulous"

-Coco Chanel

Comment

I can wear any shade of pink and brown but when it comes to red, it just doesnt sit right

Comment

^ Me too, can't carry-off any shade of red!

Riya try a nice brick color.. or a deep peach.. what's u're complexion like?
        ..all you need is trust and a little bit of pixie dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Desi_BeauTii View Post
          i love nudes... ive been trying to find a nice color that is in between light brown and light pink, i cant seem to find it in lipstick however i have found it in gloss. You should try a nice nude gloss.
          a hint of pink - u can never go wrong..
          i use covergirl mint lipgloses - they have very neutral colors, that still make your lips look plump without the extreme colors
          watch me work it...im perfect!

Comment

Matte Pink - makes you teeth look whiter - NARS lipgloss (Dolce Vita) is good
            A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Comment

Hi Riya..u can try a nice pink lipstick,then apply clear lip gloss on top..it`s a different look

Comment

NARS barbella is really good for everyday

Comment

Oh yeah I love peaches and nudes and glosses and have a ton of em but those are more for my daytime outings.. school, work etc. I meant something for special occasions... lipstick for nighttimes... and I want something long-lasting too....I dont wanna have to retouch after every sip of something you know....

My complexion is like a peachy white.. lots of pinky undertones... anyone have a wowfactor color they could recommend?
                  it's the heart afraid of dying, that never learns to dance; It's the dream afraid of waking, that never takes the chance; It's the one who won't be taken, who cannot seem to give; And the soul afraid of dying, that never learns to live.

Comment

Riya, plums and berry colored lipsticks wud look fab with u're complexion and it's perfect to be worn for night-outs! Go for plums and berry's with blue undertones and not red undertones..
                    ..all you need is trust and a little bit of pixie dust!

Comment

any suggestions for a nice peach shade for me (brand, number?)? im not a gori chitti gal but i am not a sanvali saloni either.

Comment

You girls see if you can help me out, Im going to a party soon, the dress is white with a thick gold belt with gold shoes.

Im trying to keep the look very fresh but dont wanto wear a brown lipstick, red is out of the question since it doesnt suit me, what other shades would go with gold and white??

Comment

Originally posted by adrasteia View Post
                          You girls see if you can help me out, Im going to a party soon, the dress is white with a thick gold belt with gold shoes.

Im trying to keep the look very fresh but dont wanto wear a brown lipstick, red is out of the question since it doesnt suit me, what other shades would go with gold and white??
                          I would go for a nude with smoky eyes.
                          Forgot to ask..is it an evening function? or morning
                          The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

Right now, Im wearing Lancome's Love It! Its cream and a very nice pretty pink - not shocking pink or too vibrant. I adore pink and red lipsticks. They are my favorites!
                            Set your life on fire. Seek those who fan your flames. ~ Rumi

Comment

i recently bought Bourjois lipstick
                              love the very natural looking color, Rose Toubib. Between peach and pink.
                              The world is facing some of it's biggest problems. Ever.
                              This is the most exciting time you could have hoped to be alive. So whatever you do, don't be bored.

Comment

Working...
                              X