Waxing VS Threading for face!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waxing VS Threading for face!

So what do you prefer? And whats better for the skin in the longer run?.

I use to get my upper lips threaded but now i go for waxing as threading hurts alot ....but i heard it wl make the skin loose...so dont knw if i shud switch back. It wl be hard now though....

Re: Waxing VS Threading for face!

Both make me break out. I know a few girls who get their face waxed and a few who get it threaded. They prefer waxing more....sugaring, to be precise. Depends on your skin type, for some poeple it doesn't cause their skin any problem while others have issues with it. Waxing pulls your skin so it may get loose in the long run whereas threading doesnt.

Comment

ya....but i can never get my whole face waxed i have a sensitive skin and i dont know how people go thru this tortue...

Comment

Threading for eyebrows and upper lip..for the rest of u're face a mild bleach. After u're done with threading/waxing apply aloe vera gel.. or an alcohol-free toner.
        ..all you need is trust and a little bit of pixie dust!

Comment

^ I agree!

Comment

I agree with what Gina said. that's what most people do, atleast the people i know. i got my face waxed once, and that was the last time cuz i had a breakout. i dont really have a facial hair problem so for me to even get it done was stupid. so the only thing i do is get eyebrows and upper lips threaded.

one of my close friends has a big problem with facial hair and she used to get her whole face waxed but recently she started getting her whole face threaded. she finds it much much better than waxing even though its more painful.
            I purposely made this bright to annoy you.

Comment

^ I get my face waxed regularly. It works well for me :-)

Comment

Working...
              X