leave-in conditioner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

leave-in conditioner

can anyone tell me of a good leave-in conditioner that they have actually tried for dry hair

thanks

Re: leave-in conditioner

Not exactly a conditioner(haven't found anything good yet) but I recently got a sample of Jonathan Silky Dirt creme and I really liked it. It is 100% vegan and made of natural igredients. I think it can be used as a leave-in conditioner. Sephora: Jonathan Product Silky Dirt Shine & Define Crme: Styling Products

Comment

garnier fructis leave in conditioner...i use this...

Comment

I use DeLorenzo's The Ends.

I dont think its available in anywhere but Australia unfortunately but its an awesome leave in conditioner

Comment

thanks girls.

i recently bought alberto v05 detangle and shine daily weightless leave-in conditioner . no more knots.

has anyone used this. is it good.

Comment

i use Aussie brand leave-in conditioner (its a spray-on) its called 'hair insurance' (purple bottle) excellent for long, dry hair.

Comment

i use this product calls sexy hair pumkin mist leave in condt. makes my hair smooth and soft
              It only takes a minute to find a special person..an hour to appreciate them..a day to love them.. but an entire lifetime to forget them.

Comment

does that work instanalty because i need something that owrks right away. when i shampoo and then after twoel drying my hair then i use the leave-in conditioner, it still stays puffy for the rest of that day. i tonly gets smoother and nice and set the next morning.

Comment

i just bought the Toni & Guy one yesterday and so far, its pretty damn awesome! my hair is really soft and not weighed down at all, which was my problem with Infusium.
                  Life is like a game of cards. The hand you are dealt is determinism; the way you play it is free will.
                  - Nehru

Comment

i use garnier its really good

Comment

Working...
                    X