Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gift idea

Hi everybody!!
    One of my friends is getting married after 20 days,and i was wondering what should i gift her on her wedding.Any good gift ideas?Please suggest that what can be a good gift i could give her..
    Success starts with beginning...

Re: Gift idea

You could give her a really nice perfume.. or maybe a makeup kit...or jewelery bracelets or a ring etc.. maybe a really nice lamp or some decoration piece for her new room...there r so many options
    Nothing is impossible to get when your asking from the one who created all and will end all

Comment

A photp frame, with the wedding date engraved on it, or a basket of her favourite goodies (and his if you can find out what they are), like her favourit food items, and toileteries.

They'll come in handy when she's trying to adjust to married life.

Comment

a make-up kit is a good idea

Comment

it depends on how close yr frnshp is....how much ur willing 2 pay...and wat kinda stuff yr frnd is into

Comment

If i were you i would buy something for her future home that you know she can use for sure.
            I love children and old people. Its everyone in between I can't stand - Don Imus

Comment

If you want make-up, Sephora has a make-up kit special for the holidays that seems really nice, it comes with tons of eye shadows, blushes, glosses and even brushes (only ~$50).... And it's convenient to carry around....

A friend got something similar from sephora last year and really liked the shades. I was actually thinking of getting it for myself just for fun

Rather than clothes or perfume,which are things that get used up and thrown out, how about stuff that she will cherish forever like jewellery (nice bracelet or earrings)...

Comment

money

Comment

^ money as gift?
                  Success starts with beginning...

Comment

^ I usually give cash.

For one of my best friends, I gave cash and a wedding photo frame with the name of the bride and groom and their wedding date engraved on it.

For another, I offered to pay for and do all the chuare thingies you give out on a wedding. It was one less detail she had to worry about.

Ive given a really nice cake stand, jewelry - only if you can afford real gold, gift cards, etc. Is she registered anywhere? Gift registries are such life savers!

Like someone said...it depends on how close you are to the bride.
                    Set your life on fire. Seek those who fan your flames. ~ Rumi

Comment

for my best friend sisters wedding... all of us friends got together and got them a TV (abt $65 each) they needed it and loved it.

Comment

Working...
                      X