==Blush Technique..Putting the Blush.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

==Blush Technique..Putting the Blush.

How do you guys put it on personally. I have a heart shaped face and because of that I have to put the blush in a horizontal way and I use more on the apples of the cheek then the cheek bone.I need help on how to put it on.
    I cant put it on in a diagnol way as that makes my shakal look too chooi.

Also whats you favorite color and brand.Please let us know your skin type too. Like i am Tan and I use more brown/pink mixed colors. I have to have high color pigmented colors otherwise they wont show.

So for everyday use, your choice and technique is?
    Last edited by Ask99; Nov 27, 2008, 03:31 PM.
    The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

horizontal swipe from middle of eye to temple

peach colour. gives me glow . skintype: light brown. combo skin so cheeks are drier.

or maybelline lipstick wet shine 470 jewels n berries. looks like a gel blush. looks dewy and bootiful.

Comment

Re: ==Blush Technique..Putting the Blush.

Join the club

I did so much research and none of it helped and then started doing whatever i thought was good.

I use a mosaic bronzer as blush, havent yet ventured into colors.

Comment

I use the Givenchy prism blush and a blush called "cupcake" by Clinique for the day.
        ..all you need is trust and a little bit of pixie dust!

Comment

technique depends on my mood and occasion and colours also but mostly i use peach or blush colour form avon

Comment

mac's plum foolery (i think thats what its called), i used to do what all the magazines say, smile and put it on the apple of the cheeks, but thn i tried the old fashioned way.. Sucking the cheeks in and applying it at the sides. I think it looks good.
            The grass ain't always greener on the other side, it's green where you water it.

Comment

sara dats what i do 2...i am fair..so i either apply pink or peach or sometimes brown...but i like brown blush more than pick/peach...but i dont know blush should match ur lipstick or dress? :$

Comment

i cant help it but suck in the cheeks and apply it on.. i heard the smiling technique is more efficient tho. i have the same face shape and i try to swing the brush diagonally, i actually want my face to look a bit smaller lol

i love the mac's coopertone. i like how it has a peachy look yet not all that bright

Comment

i tried smiling and applying it to the apple of my cheeks and than sucking my cheeks in and contouring..
                  "A woman should be two things: Classy and Fabulous"

-Coco Chanel

Comment

Originally posted by Desi_BeauTii View Post
                    i tried smiling and applying it to the apple of my cheeks and than sucking my cheeks in and contouring..
                    aren't you only supposed to do one of these at a time

Comment

i dont know... are you? It looked pretty good cuz i applied the pink on the applies and the bronze underneath to contour....
                      "A woman should be two things: Classy and Fabulous"

-Coco Chanel

Comment

Working...
                      X