Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Knee High Socks

do u like them or hate them

and what kinda stuff would u wear them with?

they seem to be getting pretty popular round here
    TOGETHER WE STAND AND TOGETHER WE FALL

with short skirt

Comment

Re: Knee High Socks

in a storm.......with jeans..........
      ~~Be strong now, because things will get better.... it might be stormy now, but it can't rain forever...~~~

Comment

Okay, I know some people are going to laugh at this one but I still wear TUBE SOCKS!

I know its the dorkiest thing but they are SOOO comfortable! Especially in the winter when I have to wear boots and the top of the boot rubs against my skin...it gives me a rash right away.

The thicker the socks, the more I love them.

Knee high socks are fun...I dont like it when they stop mid calf or any lower. Even my dress socks are long.
        Set your life on fire. Seek those who fan your flames. ~ Rumi

Comment

skinny jeans

Comment

I wear knee high or over the knee socks with dresses skirts and boots or even leg earners over skinny jeans

Comment

I wear them under my lunghi.

Sometimes I tuck the ends of the lunghi into the tops of the socks and create a very definitive fashion statement. Not everyone can carry this off, u gotta have the legs for it...
              One must make a mark in this world, if I am remembered for anything, let it be cheese and crackers...

Comment

I wear them under jeans, they are so warm, other than that umm no, too old to wear them under skirts and stuff

Comment

skirts

Comment

i thought i woz the only one i knew who wore long socks lol.......... (am wearin em now, hee hee)
                    ''Live in such a way that those who know you but don't know God, WILL come to know God because they know you...''

Comment

^ yeh same here
                      lolsss.... but ONLY in winters.....
                      ๋● ღBefore anyone else can love or respect you, you must love and respect yourself. ღ ๋●

Comment

haye i used to wear them with my uniform in high school....such a cute look
                        The grass ain't always greener on the other side, it's green where you water it.

Comment

Originally posted by RupayHalwa View Post
                          I wear them under my lunghi.

Sometimes I tuck the ends of the lunghi into the tops of the socks and create a very definitive fashion statement. Not everyone can carry this off, u gotta have the legs for it...

LOL!!

Comment

lol, i luv socks and am forever buying them my favourite are the leapord print ones i got from primark, and have now got holes in them........

btw Rupay halwah wats with u and ur lunghies...

Comment

I wear them over the top of skinny jeans when I wear them tucked into knee high boots, it stops the jeans going all baggy at the knee.

Comment

Working...
                              X