Clear All

Bashing Tailor!

i hate mine............
    *I remember u smiling at me*

Re: Bashing Tailor!

Why? What did he do?

Comment

oh since i have moved so i tried this new tailor near the locality and he has pissed me off miserably.....i gave him abt 5-6 suits and took all of them back and gave to my old darzi. But one suit that he stitched like more than a month ago its still with him for alterations....and everytime i go to get it he has some new excuse....sometimes he is not feeling well and other times someone has died and what not....and one can read from his face that he just lies....manhos kahi ka .

Comment

Are you teh same person as Chamak?

Comment

Originally posted by eastern11 View Post
          nooo im chamak with **. I was shocked to see my name

back ontopic: he doesnt listen and he does what he wants. and all my clothes are a few inches too big, have to alter them myself now :s
          But im over it now
          *I remember u smiling at me*

Comment

Originally posted by eastern11 View Post
            are u talkin abt me? i m no chamak...only Maham...hehehe!!! btw why do u say so? wats so chamkela abt me hehe.

Comment

Maham, because it seemed as if you were answering my question and telling what the tailor did. Anyways, for thsoe of you with errant tailors, my sympathaies and Maham take away that alteratiuon clothes from him too.

Comment

learn some basic stitching and do them yourself.

i'm pretty sick of tailors too - very few do good jobs - all have some excuse or the other. i don't understand what the problem is. Are they too overloaded with work orders? Then don't take as many work orders - just take as much as you can do and that's that.
                I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures.

Comment

Working...
                X