Microdermabrasion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Microdermabrasion?

hey, has anyone tried these 'home microdermabrasion kits' u can buy, (like from Boots), do they actually do any good to your face??? i have dark skin around my lips & chin(think its hyperpigmintation) & i was wondering if i can get rid of it with one of these kits...........
    (i kno its betta to get it done professionally, jus wanted to know what home ones are like! )
    ''Live in such a way that those who know you but don't know God, WILL come to know God because they know you...''

Re: Microdermabrasion?

The at home ones are so mild the difference is really not that noticable. They're designed for home use so the chemicals have to be a lot more mild than ones a doctor or spa would use.

I used MaryKay's once and noticed nothing different.
    Set your life on fire. Seek those who fan your flames. ~ Rumi

Comment

Neutragena has a nice one that u can use at home..
      ..all you need is trust and a little bit of pixie dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Gina~ View Post
        Neutragena has a nice one that u can use at home..
        thanx Gina ........... can u get this Nuetragena thing here in UK? wot does it do to ur face??
        ''Live in such a way that those who know you but don't know God, WILL come to know God because they know you...''

Comment

It's a home micro-derm kit =) yes i blv it is available in the UK.

Comment

It's a home micro-derm kit =) yes i blv it is available in the UK.
            hey - is there a pic or sumtin available on the net, so i kno wot it luks like???

Comment

Alisha not everyone can use it, what kind of skin do u have?

Comment

i've booked an appointment for this saturday....
                gona share ma exp.... i was asking kinda similar question in Health n Bueaty seems like not many people know or have done this....

hope it wrk
                ๋● ღBefore anyone else can love or respect you, you must love and respect yourself. ღ ๋●

Comment

Alisha not everyone can use it, what kind of skin do u have?
                  not really sure, normalish i think, not dry & not greasy.......

Comment

Has anyone had the real ones i the derm office?
                    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Comment

yeh NJGAL
                      my sister is doing it these days..... she has done her 3 treatments and her bottom layers of skin is clean and healthy now. Her top skin will be treated in next two sessions.

i am waiting for her to finish all her treatments then decide if i also wana do it or not..... but the lady gives her homework which she have to do in order to help her skin she is told that if she doesnt do all the things told then she is just wasting her money over it.

She goes once every week so she is gona go on next monday and following monday is her last treatment..... let see
                      ๋● ღBefore anyone else can love or respect you, you must love and respect yourself. ღ ๋●

Comment

I don't have many issues with my skin - but it seems like EVERYONE IS DOING IT these days.

Okay keep me posted about the results - it would be nice to see someone before and after pictures.
                        A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Comment

yeh sure.... i'll let u know abt the results in this thread......

cant promise u for the before n after pic.....
                          my sis skin is not bad at all.....she wanted to do it to tone up the skin and occasional acne problem.....

Comment

Micro-derm exfoliates the epidermis it's a really fine exfoliant.. if u have active acne/pimples u're not a candidate for microderm. It takes over 7-10 sessions to see any results, and the home versions are as good as the one's at the clinic. However, peels shud always be done at the clinic

Comment

i sister got 5 sessions and i love her skin...... they did an awsome job.... i couldnt see any results on her skin till 3 treatments but after that i could clearly see it.

She had 1 session every week.

now i am thinking of doing it too.....

Comment

Working...
                              X