Eid ul Adha Clothes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eid ul Adha Clothes

So what is everone wearing for this eid?
    I have got this one made, hope it will get here in time.

this is my eid dress........everything is same except the jamawar i got plain red shafon instead....
    ~~Be strong now, because things will get better.... it might be stormy now, but it can't rain forever...~~~

Comment

Re: Eid ul Adha Clothes

That's pretty Graphic Design! Did you get it made or buy it as shown in the pic?

Comment

i got it made from lahore.....
        ~~Be strong now, because things will get better.... it might be stormy now, but it can't rain forever...~~~

Comment

Originally posted by eastern11 View Post
          So what is everone wearing for this eid?
          I have got this one made, hope it will get here in time.
          is thats double shade raw silk black?

btw very different pick...especially the small patches making the entire look totally different.

graphic design....very pretty....but may i ask what is jamawar?
          "There are two rules for ultimate success in life: #1. Never tell everything you know." ;)

Comment

red shirt fabric in the pic.......dont know how to explain it....

Comment

Originally posted by zobia View Post
              is thats double shade raw silk black?

btw very different pick...especially the small patches making the entire look totally different.

graphic design....very pretty....but may i ask what is jamawar?
              Its not double shade,just the light reflecting I guess. Raw silk, now you have got methinking,I got it made in Chiffon,but was that the right decison?I like those jamavar pathaches on teh bottom too.That fabric cost more than teh chiffon. For the duppta I have the edge done with the same jamavar patches. The tassles of her jewelry(on arms) I took as an idea to attach on the shirt itself.I have a shirt that has a similiar thing and it looks good. I also have added sleeves. Why do you say its a different pick?

Comment

i called it a different pick cuz its a combination of both traditional (kaam on the gala), and contemporary series of patches, which gonna be highly dependable on tassels, and jewelry that u gonna be wearing.

ps. many of us avoid trying out new things.
                "There are two rules for ultimate success in life: #1. Never tell everything you know." ;)

Comment

I am going to go easy on the jewelry for the contemporarry look. Here'sanother one I am getting made

Comment

ohh wow ! thts exciting you already got your clothes i ordered a red high neck and since i lost weight after my engagment the outfits big on me.
                    so now im looking into ordering another outfit. lets see wht happens.
                    ♥ Aisha

Comment

hey whens ur wedding,?? forgot

Comment

wow, eatern and graphic, ur clothes r really nice
                        are u buying them off a website? if so, could you let me know which ones.. please

Comment

I'm getting mine customized from lesequin and the best part is that it's free cause my 2 bhabis ordered their eid outfits from there and they have a buy 2 get 1 free thing going on! I gave the designer whole bunch of colors to work with, hopefully it'll turn out great. I really do like the black one, it's an amazing piece, where are you getting it made from eastern 11?

Comment

Thanks!I am getting mine made from Pakistan through my kaarigar and tailor. I have added a few touches of my own in it. Its originally by Faiza Samee.

Comment

I'll post mine when I get them
                              Hamain maat dhondna duniya ki bheed main... Hum milein ge tumhain tumhari parchayi main

Comment

Working...
                              X