X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

blackheads

how to avoid them. the best ways.
    they always seem to come back!

and how to get rid of them?! In a pain free way! steam and squeeze does not work for me
    “Respect is love in plain clothes.” - Frankie Byrne

Comment

Re: blackheads

You know if you get load of blackheads on your face or they reoccur frequently go to your doctor and get them to give you medicated cream i used to use one when i was a teenager. You can also get clean and clear stuff, i think it works well over time and stops blackheads. Remember if you wash your face to much you dry it out then it produces more oil and if this gets clogged with dirt etc your pores become enlarged then you have blackheads. So you need to have a good routine that suits your face. Like cleansing moisturizing and exfoilating (only once a week).

Comment

thanks for good advice rainy

Comment

Exfoliate regulary and make it a habit to use a face towel after shower in circular motions around your nose and chin area rather than just patting your skin dry. You cannot get wrinkles on nose

Blackheads are caused by oil and dead cells trapped in pores that have oxidized due to open pores.

So if you exfoliate regularly and use a toner, you will reduce the number of blackheads.

Comment

Exfoliation is very important..and so is toning or using an astringent after u wash u're face. This closes the pores and seals them so u don't get any "gunk" into them. Cleansing is important as well to get the grime out from the pores that oxidizes and causes blackheads.

Once a month get them removed after steaming (professionally)
            ..all you need is trust and a little bit of pixie dust!

Comment

reminds me that its time for my facial........but god it hurts so much i have heard people take them out themselves at home.....................

Comment

adrasteia and gina. thank you darlings

but toners and astringents are really harsh and drying to skin and my skin is already dry. isn't there a milder one i can make at home.

i do have a blackhead remover but i cannot imagine using that torture device. i would rather prevent them.

Comment

^ L'oreal and Nivea have mild ones.. u can even use rosewater or water infused with mint leaves.

Comment

whatabout lemon juice or vinegar or chamomile tea.

Comment

first half is abt blackheads..
                      KuCh IsTaRah ..Teri PaLkiEN..mEri PalkON se miLaDeY..AnsooO TeRe sAREy MeRi PALkoN pE sAjAdEY

Comment

thank you aana dear. that was helpful.

Comment

Facials help with blackheads, right?
                          Set your life on fire. Seek those who fan your flames. ~ Rumi

Comment

Just the steam helps "loosen" the blackheads..

Comment

Witch Hazel wont dry your skin if you use it haimeradil, its not drying and its Natural.

It has a peculair smell to it that goes away after a minute.

Comment

Working...
                              X