Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pakistani Caterers - GTA

Hi All,

I am looking for contacts and suggestions for good pakistani caterers. Good or bad experiences? Let me know! Its for a wedding and possibly mehndi, so someone who can cook for a large crowd and is reliable, I'd like to know.

Thanks!!

try silver spoon..itz really good
    itz at warden and ellesmere n the other location iz at sheppard & mccowedn..they have a website too silverspoononline.com

pakwanchi iz good too.. they r located at kennedy and cheppard

Comment

try pakwanchi..AMAZING FOOD. it's in scarborough..2245 kennedy road..i dont think they have a good eat-in place as they focus on catering n take out mostly but i can def. recomment them for catering

Comment

Re: Pakistani Caterers - GTA

Where is the wedding and mehndhi being held???
        Am I wrong? Have I run too far to get home
        Have I gone? And left you here alone

Comment

a lot of banquet halls have their own catering.... i had my mehendi in Maple Banquet Hall and their food is awesome!
          Life is like a game of cards. The hand you are dealt is determinism; the way you play it is free will.
          - Nehru

Comment

Never tried Silver Spoon for a wedding function. I'd like to know if these restaurants can handle cooking for 300-400 people. So far, i've had bad experiences with some Pakistani caterers who make all sorts of promises that they can cook for that amount and then they screw up the day of the function. Pakwanchi I've ordered only take out from and they've done a good job there but I want to know if they can handle a large function also.

I know that banquet halls also do pakistani food but I am looking at some non-desi halls where an outside caterer would be an option.

Unfortunately, for us in the GTA, finding good pakistani food for a wedding is very hard.

Comment

hey. i was invited to a function of about 100 ppl where PAKWANCHI catered. So i dk bout 300 to 400 ppl.

Comment

I tasted Silverspoon at the cricket matches in Kind City last month...they were alright. I wouldn't use them for my wedding.
                Try Tandoori time.

Comment

o please dont go with silver spoon... wedding is a special occasion... u dont wanna ruin it with bad food... try Karachi Kitchen in mississauga.. they mainly cater... Food is Good.. i had my wedding held at Sagan Banquet Hall and everybody loved the food... if you want they owner of the hall can arrange a tasting session...

Good Luck

Comment

have you heard of Ramazan Pakwan house?
                    Ewwwwwwwwwwwww

Comment

Working...
                    X