Looking for Darzi kaam walay in Birmingham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for Darzi kaam walay in Birmingham

Hi galls m going to Birmingham in december,want to get some casual shalwar kameez made.
    M looking for a darzi who can make nice shalwar kameez and also formal kaam walay kapre.
    Does anyone have some info for me?

why wud u want causual clothes and kaam walay clothes made in UK when u can get all of this at a very cheap rate in pakistan??? i think, personally, its a bit silly, unless its urgent and u CANT go to pak for the dresses, in that case u will have to settle with someonthin from UK but seriously, the kaam walay and clothes in pak are just amazing!!!! go dubai or UK, pakistan is the best for fashion wear!

Comment

Yeah i know u have the best kapre in pakistan.But iam visiting ma friend in birmingham,not goin to pak this year maybe next year.

Comment

Originally posted by phool:) View Post
        Yeah i know u have the best kapre in pakistan.But iam visiting ma friend in birmingham,not goin to pak this year maybe next year.
        hmm... so ure visitin her and want to get some clothes stitched there? y not make them in the city ure livin in!

Comment

well..the thing is i live in holland. kapra here and clothes r so different then uk,especially by price.
          For me it wud b a lot cheaper to get it stitched or ready made in the uk.
          But thanks for ur advice

Comment

Working...
          X