Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

affordable makeup

Hi,

Please help me finding the affordable makeup brand with good quality like MAC or others.

Re: affordable makeup

try AVON its affordable ..i dont know abt qualitybut like there nail colours.
    TOGETHER WE STAND AND TOGETHER WE FALL

Comment

I like Makeup Forever, MAC, Dior and Lancome
      Set your life on fire. Seek those who fan your flames. ~ Rumi

Comment

if you live in the US, try Target, they have brands like Sonia Kashuk and few others which are surprisingly good...well you can't get MAC quality but its definitely worth the price and gives almost the same results.

Comment

Well, my humble opinion to you is to NOT buy any so-called affordable make-up. Many of them, if not most or all of them, are cheap in prices but also in quality. I would totally recommend you to buy less but quality stuff because wrecking your skin would be the last thing in your mind, right?

P.S. you can go for drug-store brands like Maybelline, L'oreal etc. They are not crazy expensive and give one very good results.
          So verily, with the hardship, there is relief. Verily, with the hardship, there is relief. (Surat Insyirah 5-6)

Comment

L'oreal is very good infact priced a little above average of the rest of the drugstore brands. Rimmel is very affordable. Also good are Revlon for South Asian skin tones and also try Prestige. Prestige is very affordable and surprisngly not bad at all. Maybelline'sGreat lash Mascara is also very popular. For MAc type look you can go to Kohl's if you are in teh US and try their American Beauty Flirt etc barnbds. American Beauty is manufactured by Estee Lauder and is afforadable.I have one lipstick by them and its very good. You can also look into Cosmetics outlet stores to get cheaper priced MAC, Lancome etc make up.

Comment

have u used barry m eyeshadows..they are nearly as good as mac eye shadows..and one lil pot costs abt 5 pound......they hve really strong colours and are really good
              ***Behekti Chokri***

Comment

Bourjois, Maybelline, Cover-Girl, Rimmel, Avon..
                ..all you need is trust and a little bit of pixie dust!

Comment

I agree about target. Sonia Kashuk brushes are great quality. Rimmel and Revlon are good brands. you can try any brand as long as it agrees with your skin and looks good on you.

Expensive does not always mean better. Many high end items can break your skin out too. Quality is not always good too. For example I think mac lipsticks are very drying...they always make my lips chapped. Stila makes expensive lipglosses but they dont last long at all.
                  "Are you Laiiiiike .....Chaaicking me Aoout?"

Comment

Smashbox lipsticks don't last long either.

Comment

Citrine i'm in US,can't get barry m(I like the brand though). Thanks all

Comment

Rimmel and Avon are just fine, but whatever you can find locally that doesn't upset your skin

Comment

u want Affordable make-up and still want brand names?

then make friends with someone who works in a Department store, who can get u 50% off....

Comment

Working...
                          X