Morning Swell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning Swell

I dont know why this happens, but alot of times I wake up with severe swelling on my arms and face... and it takes like half the day for it to go away. My face looks all sooja-huwa like I've had a hard night of partying when thats absolutely not the case (no social life these days ) and my arms are the same way... heavy feeling and slightly ballooned. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? And is there anything to quick fix it if not prevent it altogether???
    it's the heart afraid of dying, that never learns to dance; It's the dream afraid of waking, that never takes the chance; It's the one who won't be taken, who cannot seem to give; And the soul afraid of dying, that never learns to live.

Re: Morning Swell

I heard its the salt intake which causes swelling. So if you had chinese takeout the previous night, that could be the reason.

Comment

Is it possible that u're sleeping upside down and on u're face? Any position where blood-flow is restricted wud prolly be swollen =) try lying straight with u're head propped-up on a couple of pillows..

Ice packs are u're quick fix!
      ..all you need is trust and a little bit of pixie dust!

Comment

Re: Morning Swell

^yes, I almost always sleep face down on my stomach with my arms propped underneath my head under my pillow!
        it's the heart afraid of dying, that never learns to dance; It's the dream afraid of waking, that never takes the chance; It's the one who won't be taken, who cannot seem to give; And the soul afraid of dying, that never learns to live.

Comment

That's u're reason! me too btw, and I end-up with a swollen face as well at times.

Comment

Once again, there is a hadith that says one shouldn't sleep on their stomachs bcos its not good (i think for health reasons).

So now u know.
            One must make a mark in this world, if I am remembered for anything, let it be cheese and crackers...

Comment

^ I know =(

Comment

Working...
              X