Furnished Accomodation for Shadi in Lahore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Furnished Accomodation for Shadi in Lahore

Hi...are there any furnished accommodations available in Lahore for shadi purposes, i.e. to arrange for your guests for a month or so?
    "naseehat karnay ki nahi, kar kay dikhanay ki cheez hai" -some author(maybe Mumtaz Mufti)

hi masi museebtay, I wish I could help, but I was wondering the same...

how do people from the States get married in Pakistan if they cant use a family house? Are there houses available in Karachi and Lahore that are furnished that you can rent out? There's a wedding in my family and my relatives are really worried about security issues there and how you prevent dacoits from finding out that you're coming to have a wedding.

Comment

Google Base: Fully furnished house in Model Town, Lahore, Pakistan for Short Let / Vacation rental – secure guarded colony ideal for foreigners

That's what we had for my sisters'wedding ( july 2008) & it was excellent
      hmmmmmmmm

Comment

Thanks Smily....i hate the furnishing lolzz... but i guess there isn't much choice!

Will check out..
        "naseehat karnay ki nahi, kar kay dikhanay ki cheez hai" -some author(maybe Mumtaz Mufti)

Comment

Re: Furnished Accomodation for Shadi

u need to look into classifieds in local newspapers
          Picking a fight on an internet forum is like running in the Special Olympics , win or lose , U're still retarded ....
          Doing nothing is very hard to do.... You never know when you're finished...
          .......Come & visit me sometime..........

Comment

expatriates.com - Lahore - Holiday/Vacation Rentals - from Rupees:12000/week - 0BR - Large ,Moderm self catering holiday home in model town ext Lahore

hey i knw this was a while back but i found this ad, maybe will help others in the future.

Comment

Oops..wrong window...
              Last edited by wajih2k; Jan 11, 2009, 12:21 PM. Reason: wrong window

Comment

ok, me too
                oops wrong window...

lol, me too trying to get my 25 posts

Comment

Just noticed a link to this thread i n a post and I thought I should let you now what we ended up with.

The best option is to get someone to look for you in Lahore. The ones advertised on the web will suck the blood out of out, quoting prices in pounds and dollars

We went to an estate agent, if I remember right it was Garrison Estates in defence..could be wrong don't remember the name correctly but it's on the Main Defence Road at the left side of Shezan Resturant (not bakery).

We rented a fully furnished upper portion of a house (2 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, drawing room, dinning room and a small terrace ) in Defence Z block, very close to Y-Block market.
                  It costed us 62,000 rupees(incl. bills) for one month. This amount was far less than from what options we had from the internet somewhat around 150-170k PKR.

Also there was another agent who showed me some houses, completely forgot the name but when you enter Defence main gate there is a market on both sides of the road just before the gate. It was on the right side and there was a flower shop close to it. He also showed me some good options starting from 45,000PKR in Defence and in Johar town. (the two areas I was looking in)

Hope that helps.

Comment

The prices I wrote above are for furnished portions, mostly upper.

Comment

Thanks for updating! I am sure the info will help many guppans.
                      "We can change the world through our children. May we never break the strong spirits of our daughters. May we teach our sons to become loving and nurturing men. In so doing, we hold the key to universal peace, unlock the door!"

Comment

* VIP Guest house on Mall Road with single/double rooms for families.

Contact #
                        0300-4635577
                        "We can change the world through our children. May we never break the strong spirits of our daughters. May we teach our sons to become loving and nurturing men. In so doing, we hold the key to universal peace, unlock the door!"

Comment

Working...
                        X