Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

∞∞ Weather Issue ∞∞

Hey there,
    We are currently trying to set a date for the wedding but want to make sure we don't get screwed over by the weather. Is March a good month for a wedding in Pakistan? And how does the weather change in April? We simply cannot have it if it's humid or sticky hot.... it needs to be in good weather..

February? March? April? What's a good month?
    What goes around, will come right back around.....
    ......And bite you in the ass.

Re: ∞∞ Weather Issue ∞∞

Feb is cold in here.. April is spring.. March is best IFFFFFFFFFFF you're not planning for any open air wedding.

Comment

So April isn't too bad???
      What's the weather like though, in March? I mean what are the implications of having an open-air wedding? I'm assuming by open-air you mean tents?

Comment

Originally posted by Your President View Post
        So April isn't too bad???
        What's the weather like though, in March? I mean what are the implications of having an open-air wedding? I'm assuming by open-air you mean tents?
        [b]There are rain forecasts...
        Yeah open air is same you're thinking.

Comment

where will the weddin be in pakistan?

i had my wedding on march 30th in karachi, in a wedding garden. it was partially covered. amazing weather... really nice soft breeze... come second week of april.. it got pathetic.. hot and humid... so i would say march is a really good month... BUT.. make sure your wedding date doesnt fall on shab e barat it will be in march next yr.. we were worried it would fall on march 31st but it ended up falling on april 1st.. phew..

but i would say march is a good month.. feb is great too.. if its karachi..
          standing alone on a street of broken dreams

Comment

For Karachi,I would say Februaury is the best month.I lived there almost all my life before coming to the US, and out of all the 12 months I have loved Februrary in Karachi the best. Its just the right weather, not too hot or not too cold, not rainy esp for people living abroad it would be the best month. March Iwould say gets too hot for me. When I went there 3-4 yeras ago,tempratures were in teh 90s in March.

Comment

Originally posted by khawateen View Post
              where will the weddin be in pakistan?

i had my wedding on march 30th in karachi, in a wedding garden. it was partially covered. amazing weather... really nice soft breeze... come second week of april.. it got pathetic.. hot and humid... so i would say march is a really good month... BUT.. make sure your wedding date doesnt fall on shab e barat it will be in march next yr.. we were worried it would fall on march 31st but it ended up falling on april 1st.. phew..

but i would say march is a good month.. feb is great too.. if its karachi..
              What if it fall in Shab-e-barat?

Comment

i had my wedding in pak last year in mid march and the weather was really good!! and in april it got really hot
                ~*~*~Hum Kisi Ka Bhi Dil Torr De
                Kisko Aadhe Raste Mein Chorr De
                To Usko Bhi Duniya Kehti Hai Ada~*~*~

Comment

i was in lahore and karachi this past march...and the weather was perfect...even when the lights were out, it was cool enough to be enjoy everything. I wish i would have my wedding in March, but cannot

Comment

So march looks like a good option... Hmm... Oh, Its in Lahore. I don't think the weather would be too different from Karachi anyway.. So even if its towards the 2/3 week of march, we should be fine?

Comment

I too would have mine in March insha-Allah, in Peshawar. and it would be all fine there.

Comment

Actually the weather in lahore is much better then Karachi, no offence!!!
                        March sounds gr8... but if its in lahore Feb is good too, April starts to get hot...i remember once there was a wedding in April, tauba tauba it was hot...
                        winter weddings are the best but then if u can't have one.. Feb,March are really good, rest is all on Allah..
                        Like there was a wedding once, don't remember the month but it was open air (tent), what a lovely decor but suddenly it started to pour(before the wedding)then heavy rain,they had to arrange a hall, called everyone.. And had a member at the tent area to let the guests know the wedding's in the xx Hall...it was sad to see,cz the deco was fab..wish had pics,,don't remember what they did in the hall i think it was all very simple cz they had no time...

Comment

Originally posted by Your President View Post
                          So march looks like a good option... Hmm... Oh, Its in Lahore. I don't think the weather would be too different from Karachi anyway.. So even if its towards the 2/3 week of march, we should be fine?
                          No, actually it's completely different. Karachi is more on the humid/hotter side, lahore is more towards dry/cold.

However, March is the perfect month to get married in Lahore and Karachi.

good luck!
                          Best things in life aren't things..

Comment

^Awesome! Thanks guys!

Comment

April is sweltering in Karachi. I went in April 2007. I couldn't even go outdoors during the day.

Comment

Working...
                              X