Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BRIDAL PICS.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Re: BRIDAL PICS.

    Hello

    I am a mobile makeup artist based in Ottawa. I travel anywhere you are ☺

    Seema Haider :: Make-up Artist | Threading Specialist

    For my latest work check my instagram!
    instagram.com/i.seemah

    Comment


      Re: BRIDAL PICS.

      awsom

      Comment


        Re: BRIDAL PICS.

        nice picBlack Long Maxi Dress for Wedding 2015 | Short Beauty Tips

        Comment


          Re: BRIDAL PICS.

          Originally posted by Stylist911 View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]67815[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]67816[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]67817[/ATTACH]
          . I really want to know the name of the designer! This is so beautifull!!

          Comment


            Re: BRIDAL PICS.

            Originally posted by zephyrus View Post
            . I really want to know the name of the designer! This is so beautiful!!
            zephyrus Her name is Humda Qureshi, she's a lahore based designer. She doesn't have a website or a page but she shares her designs with clients on whatsaap. Her designs are very exclusive she doesn't advertise but they are just gorgeous!!!the good thing is the prices are not insane like the other designers out there.

            Comment


              Re: BRIDAL PICS.

              Originally posted by Stylist911 View Post
              zephyrus Her name is Humda Qureshi, she's a lahore based designer. She doesn't have a website or a page but she shares her designs with clients on whatsaap. Her designs are very exclusive she doesn't advertise but they are just gorgeous!!!the good thing is the prices are not insane like the other designers out there.
              Stylist911, can I please have her number for whatsapp? As well as an idea of her price range?

              Comment


                Re: BRIDAL PICS.

                .
                creeps

                Comment


                  Re: BRIDAL PICS.




                  Comment


                    Re: BRIDAL PICS.

                    Hi there, I m a newbee here hope all you bridalexperts are doing good! I'll be getting married next year and I really need to finalize my barat dress asap.. I was wondering if any of you know where I might find a full picture of this Bunto's dress: https://m.facebook.com/shahnawazstud...pe=3&source=42

                    Shahnawaz never uploaded a full pic of this gorgeous bride, MA I first thought it's a Dr Haroon joda but then saw the comment of Shahnawaz saying it's Bunto Kazmi..

                    Comment


                      Re: BRIDAL PICS.

                      Originally posted by em2san View Post
                      Stylist911, can I please have her number for whatsapp? As well as an idea of her price range?
                      Can I please have the number as well ..

                      Comment


                        Re: BRIDAL PICS.

                        Originally posted by Stylist911 View Post
                        zephyrus Her name is Humda Qureshi, she's a lahore based designer. She doesn't have a website or a page but she shares her designs with clients on whatsaap. Her designs are very exclusive she doesn't advertise but they are just gorgeous!!!the good thing is the prices are not insane like the other designers out there.
                        Does she only make bridals? What about formals or semi formals? May i have her number? Many thanks.

                        Comment


                          Re: BRIDAL PICS.

                          Does anyone has a full pic of this gorgious bridal outfit? please help!
                          Attached Files

                          Comment


                            Re: BRIDAL PICS.

                            These are the only 2 pics that i could find
                            Attached Files

                            Comment


                              Re: BRIDAL PICS.

                              Screen Shot 2015-12-18 at 12.57.04 PM.pngdoes anyone who the designer is or have more pictures of this outfit? Thank you!

                              Comment


                                Re: BRIDAL PICS.

                                She makes all kinds, she made some formats for my bhabhi, they are such unique designs and so couture! Contact her on whatsaap 0092-322-4385191 Humda Qureshi

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X