Eyemakeup to go with Aquamarine colored clothes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eyemakeup to go with Aquamarine colored clothes

Help! I'm due to go to a wedding next weekend and the clothes I'm wearing are a mixture of aquamarine/seagreen with dark blue sitarey. I'm having problems as to how to do my eyemakeup. plz if ne 1 has ne tips etc forward em to me.

Re: Eyemakeup to go with Aquamarine colored clothes

aqua/sea green eyeshadow!

i wud take the "accent" color in the outfit and do my eyemakeup based on that.. can u post a pic of hte outfit
    The grass ain't always greener on the other side, it's green where you water it.

Comment

what color are your eyes...u want to bring out ur eyes more than anything
      watch me work it...im perfect!

Comment

do a smokey eye makeup it would look perfect with those colors

Comment

^ Smokey navy blue eye makeup !

baigette.. since shes desi im gnna (wrongfully) assume her eyes r brown.. aqua, seagreen, blue shades look beautiful against brown eyes
          The grass ain't always greener on the other side, it's green where you water it.

Comment

^^^it doesn't have to be blue shades even black shades like a tradtional smokey makeuup would also look godo INSHALLAH

Comment

No it doesn,t but navy blue mite match the dress

Comment

Originally posted by Sara516
                No it doesn,t but navy blue mite match the dress
                okie

Comment

Or oooo a seagreen smokey eye..

call it paindu but I like eyeshadow to match/go with those super duper cute fancy clothes.. : :balley

Comment

u like it, cuz u can do it, if i do something like that, i mean other than regular eyemakeup i look like a painted face

Comment

hmm, colored makeup isnt that hard... just brush some color on, go light if ure just beginning.. whenever i do it, i just put it on, only thing im careful with is the eyeliner n mascara

Comment

yea...tru say...but like i have blue eyes...so u never kno...thats why
                        but with brown eyes..DEFINITELY...i luv blue eyeshadow with brown eyes...it brings out the eyes...u can do a line of blue on ur eyelid....and then top it off with smokey black eyeshadow at the ends....and lots of mascara...taht looks hawt
                        watch me work it...im perfect!

Comment

post sum pics plzz

Comment

hey guyz i wud post a picci but the clothes r not ready! me mum is makin em but nehoos i got brown eyes. I've bought a mac pigment in old gold to go in inner corner of eyes and then gona blend emerald green pigment on the lid. and some eyeliner in grey smudged on lower lid (black is coming out pretty strong wen applied) tried it out looks quite good, will get pic taken n post on here. and the lips will be kept quite natural or else it gona look tooo much.

Comment

Hey guppy friends,

I found a few pictures of aqua / sea green / green eye make...what do you think?

Comment

Working...
                              X