Sarah Chaudry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sarah Chaudry

I'm such a big fan of hers.! She's simply GORGEOUS! Just lovely, without a doubt the best looking pakistani actress. She's even pretty without any/hardly any make-up like in her drama Noor Ka Paristar, which was so funny by the way A shame I only got to see about 3 episodes before I went on vacation, hopefully will catch some reruns. And of course she's lovely and funny in Abrar's Shareekan Noo video! And when she hosted the show Lollywood Today which was the first time I saw her. Anyways reason I've made this topic is to ask anyone who's got any pics of her big/small whatever just to post 'em all Really want some nice pics of her.! Very hard to find and I have only very few.

These are the ones I have. If anybody got any others! Do post.. Thanks

[thumb=H]sarah28353_6137463.JPG[/thumb]

[thumb=H]Sarah128353_61374631.JPG[/thumb]

[thumb=H]Sarah228353_61374631.JPG[/thumb]

[thumb=H]Sarah328353_8848012.JPG[/thumb]

[thumb=H]sarah428353_8848012.JPG[/thumb]

Last edited by Sidi; May 26, 2005, 12:51 PM.

Re: Sarah Chaudry

Comment

seeing her for the first time. she has the very girl next door features.

Comment

Oh ok, well she's not so big yet either. Just got really known like last year I think. Never mind smileys are working now.. Lol just wanna know how do I post pics directly and not just links..?

Comment

^ Do you see the Upload Link on the very top of the page (2nd row in the Quick links). If you click on it , you can upload pics but there is a size limit as to how big your pic can be.

Once the pic is uploaded, copy/paste the link that is given to you - starts w/ [thumb] and ends with [/thumb], into your post.

Comment

1. Not bad

2. Bibi Jee aapkey paros mein tou bohat khoobsoorat larkiyan rahti hongi.

3. As I have a thread open in cafe saying how I am home alone these days, maybe........
            ...I know that which you do not know. (Quran - 1:30)...... Which then of the bounties of your Lord will you deny?...(Quran - 55:13)...
            Shikra was here.

Comment

Originally posted by Shikra
              1. Not bad

2. Bibi Jee aapkey paros mein tou bohat khoobsoorat larkiyan rahti hongi.

3. As I have a thread open in cafe saying how I am home alone these days, maybe........
              Umm are you talking to me..? I don't know Sarah obviously! lol

And ok thanks for the help I'll try and check that out. So do you have to do the same thing to put in a signature..?

Comment

Check this thread out.

http://www.paklinks.com/gs/showthread.php?t=172548
                ...I know that which you do not know. (Quran - 1:30)...... Which then of the bounties of your Lord will you deny?...(Quran - 55:13)...
                Shikra was here.

Comment

Thanks I know how to do it now!

Comment

she is very pretty indeed. One of the prettiest pakistani ladies I v seen. ( on and off the screen ) Mona Lisa is really pretty aswell. (I dont know her real name )
                    There is no salvation for the soul, But to fall in Love.
                    It has to creep and crawl, Among the Lovers first.

Imam Jallal-u-Din Rumi

Comment

[thumb=H]sara628291_6674730.JPG[/thumb]

[thumb=H]sara128291_9252632.JPG[/thumb]

[thumb=H]sara228291_2323254.JPG[/thumb]

[thumb=H]sara328291_2323254.JPG[/thumb]

She is shooo cute
                      Last edited by Famous_ajnaabi; May 26, 2005, 09:49 PM.

Comment

She is a new comer to the glittering world of show-biz. She started her career as a model on TV. She is the discovery Khawar Riaz. any other information if you want the plzz don't ask me caz I don't have more then that
                        [thumb=H]sara428291_5008971.JPG[/thumb]

one more thing she is just 15 year old I don't know its true or not but someone told me

[thumb=H]sara528291_5008971.JPG[/thumb]

Comment

etne he thee pictures aor nahin hain

Comment

About 2 years ago, someone opened a thread on her. We were told she's 15. Now 2 years have passed and we find out she's still 15
                            Shikra was here.

Comment

Are you saying Sarah is 15! Have you lost your mind!? Lol.! She is in her early/mid 20's I'd say.! 15 come on.! Hah.. oh and thanks a lot for the pics! GORGEOUS! Though I gotta say it doesn't entirely look like her beautiful self lol I mean at first I thought those pics weren't even Sarah I actually wrote, "please only post pics of Sarah thanks" when I realized it was her!! lol At first I just thought it was some model that sort of looked like her. It's just ALL the darn make-up they put on her, she does NOT need it. She's got a great natural beauty, only a little make-up is fine.

Comment

Working...
                              X