Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Allah' - The One, Immaterial, All-Powerful, All-Pervading, and Benevolent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Allah' - The One, Immaterial, All-Powerful, All-Pervading, and Benevolent.

'Allah' pendant cut with sand and water.

[thumb=H]Img_0806a125548_5184981.JPG[/thumb]

[thumb=H]Img_0822a25548_7863906.JPG[/thumb]

[thumb=H]Img_0841a25548_7863906.JPG[/thumb]

[thumb=H]Img_0846a25548_7863906.JPG[/thumb]

Note. As with all “Islamic” jewellery if anyone is going to buy and wear these please respect their sacredness and refrain from wearing them during the states of ritual impurity namely Janaabah, Haidh and Nifaas, and in the toilet and other places of impurity.

Re: 'Allah' - The One, Immaterial, All-Powerful, All-Pervading, and Benevolent.

They all look very pretty. I've always wanted an Allah pendant preferably the ones with white stones in silver but its too much to take care of

Comment

So if you've to go to the bathroom, what would you do with it? Where would u leave it? And ranjhan, did you have another nickname before or is this ur first n only?? Just curious..
      The grass ain't always greener on the other side, it's green where you water it.

Comment

i thought u couldn't wear jewlery with Allah (SWT) name on it, with going to the bathroom and all...like i see people wearing silver chains with Allah's name on it...dont u think its wrong?

Comment

theoretically i dont' think it's wrong, but in practicality it would be...
          The grass ain't always greener on the other side, it's green where you water it.

Comment

lovely
            I'm sweet like honey, but sting like a bee!

It is better to be hated for what you are, then to be loved for what you are not...

Comment

Mash'Allah very nice.
              Ya Nabi Salaam Alaika Ya Rasool Salaam Alaika Ya Habib Salaam Alaika.

Comment

wow great stuff.. any weblink? i mean where i can buy?:-|

Comment

AllahGifts.com

Buy one and tell me if it arrived and is good quality otherwise I'm not buying them.

Comment

Can you take Quran into an impure place? You cannot even touch it without Wudhu.

Why would you wanna wear Allah All mighty's name to places of impurity?

Try to refrain from wearing these, but if you do. Make sure its surrounded by purity.
                    "Lets not dwell into matters which have already been dealt with 1400 years ago. Go read for yourself, and understand it yourself." Sh. Hamza Yusuf

Comment

^ Noone answered my quesiton... if ur wearing the chain, what do you do with it when you have to got ot he bathroom? Meaning, you take it off, where do you put it?

Comment

^
                        I would say it would be better to leave it ouitside but it'd probably be okay to wrap it in a clean tissue and put it in your pocket or in your purse and only put it back on when you've come back out and you're clean.

Also don't wear it during the states of major ritual impurity such as Janaabah (post sexual impurity), Haidh (mensturation) and Nifaas (post-childbirth bleeding).

I don't know what the ruling is though when one in the state of minor ritual impurity, whether or not one can touch sacred writings without Wudhu, Allah knows.

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent_
                          Can you take Quran into an impure place? You cannot even touch it without Wudhu.

Why would you wanna wear Allah All mighty's name to places of impurity?

Try to refrain from wearing these, but if you do. Make sure its surrounded by purity.
                          I know that's why I don't wear anything with God's name on it but I don't think there's anything wrong with it if people can maintain its sanctity.

I tell you what I don't like though when women who are inappropriately dressed, revealing their private parts wear Allah necklaces, it's very direspectful to the Holy Name.

Comment

Originally posted by Ranjhan
                            ^
                            I would say it would be better to leave it ouitside but it'd probably be okay to wrap it in a clean tissue and put it in your pocket or in your purse and only put it back on when you've come back out and you're clean.

Also don't wear it during the states of major ritual impurity such as Janaabah (post sexual impurity), Haidh (mensturation) and Nifaas (post-childbirth bleeding).

I don't know what the ruling is though when one in the state of minor ritual impurity, whether or not one can touch sacred writings without Wudhu, Allah knows.
                            But then whats' the point of taking it off? It's still on your body while you'r ein the bathroom. What i mean is... sometimes you don't have a place to leave your stuff, so you need to take your bag/purse into teh bathroom. I cud udnerstand not touching it with dirty hands.... Anyway it's not necessary to wear something with the name of Allah on it is it?

Comment

Anyway it's not necessary to wear something with the name of Allah on it is it?
                              No Islam is less about icons and symbols (except those that have been clearly spelt out such as the beard) and more about beliefs and actions.

Religious jewellry is too much hassle so I wouldn't wear it.

Comment

Working...
                              X