Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get it Together, Marc Jacobs

Still trying to absorb the fact that their beauty closed. *gulp* =]

Wish I'd known earlier to stock up now that I'm on the last few drops of their re(marc)able foundation.
    Those who tried it, do you know of anything remotely similar?

Personally loved the fact that the foundation is so pigmented, light-weight and luminous. Already tried Nars luminous [love it but can't find perfect shade, sick and tired of mix/matching].

Similar recommendations greatly appreciated.

[Pretty sure I won't be getting a response anytime soon but hopefully someday].
    "Brevity is the soul of wit." Hamlet, William Shakespeare.

Thought I was the only one. MJ’s eyelash primer in the white tube and the eyeliner for me.

I have the worst consumer’s luck and most things that I like are usually discontinued. Hence, I stock up. I picked up another lash primer, but alas I will be looking for a worthy dupe when that runs out.
    Hi Frendzz! I am a multi of a multi of a multi of a multi of a multi!

Comment

Originally posted by The Last Straw View Post
      Thought I was the only one. MJ’s eyelash primer in the white tube and the eyeliner for me.

I have the worst consumer’s luck and most things that I like are usually discontinued. Hence, I stock up. I picked up another lash primer, but alas I will be looking for a worthy dupe when that runs out.
      Happens to me all the time and I seriously hate it! Mushkil se koi cheez fit atee hai with the billions of products out there. As soon as you think you're good to go, boom* discontinued. Phir mar mar k search continues.

I never tried the MJ mascara primer, or any primer for that matter. I really liked their mascara which I probably have laying around somewhere. I prefer mascara to eyeliners.
      I always thought MJ was underrated and actually had super neat makeup. Hidden gems =D

Comment

Go to the Sephora website. I just checked it a few min ago and some of the Marc Jacob’s products are still being sold on there.

It’s the only primer I’ve ever used. I’ve received compliments on lashes and it definitely is a game changer for mascara. With so many women walking around with those ridiculous false tarantula lashes (upcoming thread...mayhaps), all they need is the MJ lash lengthening primer and they would look more classy.
        Hi Frendzz! I am a multi of a multi of a multi of a multi of a multi!

Comment

I checked sephora web multiple times. All I see are some leftover, ghissey-pittey, wanted-by-nobody shades for re(marc)able foundation. It's primarily the foundation that I believe to be irreplaceable for there are tons of dupes for their highlighters/concealer/mascara. I wish I'd given the lash primer a try, maybe I'll try another one. Thank you!

Comment

Please create the eyelash thread, I'm looking for a good read about it.
            Also- have you ever tried eyelash extensions?

Comment

Working...
            X