Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your signature perfume or cologne?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mahnoor94
    replied
    My signature perfume is Flowerbomb by Victor & Rolf. The fragrance of this perfume is insane. This grenade-shaped bottle contains a super feminine and fresh floral fragrance of jasmine rose, and freesia.

Leave a comment:

• Bobby1
    replied
    I wonder if roles were reversed at home and the other party was receiving intimate gifts from ahhh!!’ Ummm if that would be acceptable?

Leave a comment:

• a7mado
    replied
    Used to be a Boss bottled kinda guy, until I was gifted a bottle of Bleu De Chanel by umm... Chanel, Never looked back.

Wish it didn't cost twice as much though. A 150ml bottle will barely last me 30 days.

Leave a comment:

• Cashmere
    replied
    It varies from time to time. Currently it's le labo's jasmin17. Can't vouch for overwhelming scents with the sensitive nose that I have.

Leave a comment:

• Bobby1
    replied
    I buy both of them the same perfume. I am so smart, but my days are numbered. Better to live a day like a lion than to live like a jackal for ever.

Leave a comment:

• SID_NY
    commented on 's reply
    Oh love the smell of fresh brewed coffee

• a7mado
    replied
    Originally posted by SID_NY View Post
    If the smell of a hot cup of coffee & fresh newspaper could be sold in a bottle, I'd buy it.

Leave a comment:

• SID_NY
    replied

Leave a comment:

• lara75
    started a topic What is your signature perfume or cologne?

My signature perfume is Victoria’s Secret love spell and the scent is cheerful in the summer. This scent is affordable victoria secret perfume and has good longevity.
    AND
    Last edited by lara75; Feb 4, 2021, 09:46 PM.
Working...
X