Clear All

@( Unnatural Tones )@

[thumb=H]zzzzzzzz24145_8878081.JPG[/thumb]

[thumb=H]zzzzzzzz24145_3898159.JPG[/thumb]

[thumb=H]zzzzzzzz24145_4786964.JPG[/thumb]

Re: @( Unnatural Tones )@

Originally posted by hhs4462:

Bari-bi paan daan ka intezaar karrahi hain...

Comment

Re: @( Unnatural Tones )@

Originally posted by hhs4462:

typical paki dulhan...ghost white face with normal-tone arms
      The grass ain't always greener on the other side, it's green where you water it.

Comment

i find it soooo funny...they put so much white paste on the brides faces the poor girls cant even talk at their weddings cuz they are scared their face will crack!!

Comment

The 3rd pic is
          *c h a m k e e l i * a n k h e i n*

Comment

Originally posted by Sara516:
            typical paki dulhan...ghost white face with normal-tone arms
            Originally posted by shazi11:
            i find it soooo funny...they put so much white paste on the brides faces the poor girls cant even talk at their weddings cuz they are scared their face will crack!!
            It's sooooo ugly!!! I don't understand why they do that...they think fair skin is beautiful, but a ghost-white face is just tooo scary
            P.I.M.P.: Pakistan Is My Pride!

Comment

i find it gross that they dont even match the rest of their body, but theres a deeper issue, of wanting to be gora white person ,at the point of looking deeply unnatural
              The grass ain't always greener on the other side, it's green where you water it.

Comment

Originally posted by shazi11:
                And that is exactly why I would ask my future wife to not get so much make up done on our wedding. Normally, girls look very pretty with simple make up but when they get ready for their wedding, they put so much make up on that actually it's overdone and looks ugly. Simplicity is the best
                ...I know that which you do not know. (Quran - 1:30)...... Which then of the bounties of your Lord will you deny?...(Quran - 55:13)...
                Shikra was here.

Comment

Working...
                X